May need a 12-step program

maxa beam

Banned
Ay, there's no cure.

Once you buy that one light, THE light, maybe a Hellfire or a 50 million candlepower sew-parr monster like the Maxablaster.... It stops.

For a while.

Then you start modifying things.

rim74

Newly Enlightened
Sorry but it looks like you've come down with it. There's only one cure......
I'll send you my address and you can box up all of your flashlights and send
them to me immediately!

Sorry.........but its the only way......:grin2:

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here. There was a time when $30 was to much to spend on a light, but $1500 was no problem for ceramic coated longtubes.

-------------------------

AMEN to that!! Being a flashlight enthusiast is CHEAP compared to being a car enthusiast (especially if you're into Corvettes or something like that).

$500 bucks for a cat-back exhaust, not counting any install costs, and that's considered a basic beginner mod! :faint:

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lights are cheap compared to my other hobby, guns! Good thing I live in California, or else I'd have a lot more guns with magazines that hold more than 10

Think a box of CR123s are pricey? Wait till you start shooting! .45s .223s, and .308 start to add up. I will probably have to start reloading soon

katsyonak

Enlightened
:
...Being a flashlight enthusiast is CHEAP compared to being a car enthusiast (especially if you're into Corvettes or something like that).
:
Jerry Seinfeld collects Porsches and according to Wikipedia he rumored to have one of the largest Porsche collections in the entire world (46).
Now if we could Enlighten him...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I wonder if there are any famous flashaholics. I bet the rehab facility would be awesome.

Angelina Jollie collects knives. Wouldn't be surprised if she had a BladeForums account no one knew about.

Weird Al is known to frequent the boards of another site I like to visit.

You know there are celebrity flashaholics. But if they admitted it, they'd likely get creepy PMs such as "I love you! Marry me!"

So they remain hidden.... posting on CPF like us mere mortals. :D