maybe my flashlight addiction had merit

raggie33

*the raggedier*
as some know im selling my home . and still not sure where im going thought i found a home on the beach in daytona. but man o man im glad i checked crime rates pretty rough city. well here is my point now im looking at a place way way out in the country will need a dirt bike to get home lol its dirt cheap had like 5000 watt solar and the batterys and a generator propane etc etc. but with my flashlight i only need like 10 watts lol maybe my cell phone10 watts etc etc

raggie33

*the raggedier*
heard it was bad down there just like my daytona dream lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man this is frustrating lol . i dont care where i move long at it has a real grocery store with in 25 miles. and there is little crime. no darn hoa. smaller the better say like 180 sqaure feet.. o also need a road thats motorcycle friendly. some of the place i found are only a strong 4x4 truck accessible .its crazy how remote some parts of the usa still is

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
man this is frustrating lol . i dont care where i move long at it has a real grocery store with in 25 miles. and there is little crime. no darn hoa. smaller the better say like 180 sqaure feet.. o also need a road thats motorcycle friendly. some of the place i found are only a strong 4x4 truck accessible .its crazy how remote some parts of the usa still is
I have been thinking about the desert southwest for a long time now. Away from the rat race. I prefer not to ride motorcycle again though, unless it's out in the middle of nowhere. To many bad drivers out there these days. And I had one roll over on me once, that's when I quit riding. Luckily I didn't smash my head on the boulder behind me. That was a long time ago.

I figure if I end up old and alone I'd like to live the great north woods life someday. Sitting in front of a fire on a bear skin rug and drinking whiskey that can power a jet while stroking my old beard, smoking a cigar and reminiscing about the "good old days". Living off pemmican. Haha

I have been thinking about the desert southwest for a long time now. Away from the rat race. I prefer not to ride motorcycle again though, unless it's out in the middle of nowhere. To many bad drivers out there these days. And I had one roll over on me once, that's when I quit riding. Luckily I didn't smash my head on the boulder behind me. That was a long time ago.

I figure if I end up old and alone I'd like to live the great north woods life someday. Sitting in front of a fire on a bear skin rug and drinking whiskey that can power a jet while stroking my old beard, smoking a cigar and reminiscing about the "good old days". Living off pemmican. Haha

Why end up alone? That scenario needs a doggy.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast