• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McE2S for C/M bodies - prototype evaluated !!!

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New prototype switch arrived !!!

Wayne, I would like one of the 5 boards as well. PM sent.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've already used all but 1.

I've ordered a large batch. They will be here later in the month and I'll make them available on the shoppe.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in Vegas this week. I got the new batch of boards just as we were leaving for Vegas and as far as I can tell these are going to work just fine. Next week we will start kitting these and getting them ready for the shoppe. We won't be back too long as we are off on another vacation that friday for 13 days.

I'll do my best to get some on the shoppe Monday, but, I can't promise anything.

Wayne

wquiles

Flashaholic

Excellent - thanks for the update. What will be included in the kit, and will the Shoppe also sell individual pieces?

Will

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be watching the Shoppe on Monday too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any chance the kits will include the dash 203 O-ring?

Jon

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
dat2zip said:
I'm in Vegas this week. I got the new batch of boards just as we were leaving for Vegas and as far as I can tell these are going to work just fine. Next week we will start kitting these and getting them ready for the shoppe. We won't be back too long as we are off on another vacation that friday for 13 days.

I'll do my best to get some on the shoppe Monday, but, I can't promise anything.

Wayne

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like I might have to wait until August! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

wquiles

Flashaholic

Yep - I placed an order last night and I don't know if they will ship it before the vacation or not.

As much as I looked, I was never able to find the new boards. I am sure we will be able to buy them soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will

Panzergrennie

Newly Enlightened

Hello,

is this switch suitable for replacing the original switch inside the SF 6P switch as well?

If that would work, i`ll take two of them.

Regards

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wayne,
Hope you had a great trip in Vegas!
Don't forget us little guys in need of the C/M two stage switch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Ms_SS

Enlightened

The Shoppe has the Classic 2-Stage switch assembly and kit form available for modders.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, I placed my order this weekend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Kraeken

Newly Enlightened
I got my switch in from the Sandwich Shoppe last wekk and I finally picked up a KL5 today. I'm all set to install the switch...

Except I can't, for the life of me, get the jam nut out! I tried heating it a little with my heat gun, no luck. I have gouged it with my pliers so much I don't even know if it can be used if I ever get it out.

Any suggestions? I was thinking of putting some kind of solvent in there, but it would probably melt the plastic. This sucks.

Ted

Kraeken

Newly Enlightened
Mine seemed to have been glued in somehow. I had the same issue installing my McE2s, but it only needed a little shot of the heat and it broke free. I'm not a weak guy, and I have some dexterity with tools, but this thing wouldn't budge!

What I ended up doing was heating it up enough till it was a little soft, then I pulled the button out. After it cooled down, I used my dremel to widen the hole, round it out again and sand down the rough edges from my earlier attempts. Now it works great! Just a little stiff. I'll play with it more another time.

Ted

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey Don and Wayne,

this may be off topic, but I just bought a McC2s with 30ohm. IS it standard in NA HA? I'm just wondering, since I plan to use it on a black 6P body with a KL3 Gen2 in HA BK, and if it's HA, I would just use a C3 for a Uber long run time light....

Nick

Latest posts