• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Haiku

Ghostwalker54

Newly Enlightened
It's been awhile since I've posted on CPF but I view quite often. Over the last 3 or 4 years I've purchased about 10 Haiku's from Don for my medical practice mission trips to Asia and SE Asia. I have found a couple XP-G's or 119's that were packed in pelican cases that were never used. I honestly have no clue as to which this is but it is an as NIB Haiku. It still has Don's grease as if it was placed on there yesterday. Price is SOLD $375.00 SOLD.
PayPal G & S only. I pay the priority mail cost CONUS Only. I don't need any trades. You can PM with any questions.
IMG_8155.JPG
IMG_8156.JPG
IMG_8157.JPGIMG_8158.JPG

Thanks for viewing

Last edited:

Ghostwalker54

Newly Enlightened
There may be one or two more in the future but at this time the one is all that I'm selling. Many thanks to all for the interest.

nbp

Flashaholic
Tell us about the CRK mat thing the light is on?? [emoji2]

Looks like it has his native american graphics on it??

Ghostwalker54

Newly Enlightened
LOL...I made that and one other for a Blade Forum buddy of high end leather on both sides, all hand cut the two sides then glued and hand stitched along the edges with a traditional cross stitch and I'm not certain there's enough money on earth to get me to make another one. They are labor intensive on the cutting, take days to do and boring as hell.
IMG_7915.JPG
IMG_7916.JPG
CRK_Mat_Side_1.jpg

lucas.supernova

Newly Enlightened
It's been awhile since I've posted on CPF but I view quite often. Over the last 3 or 4 years I've purchased about 10 Haiku's from Don for my medical practice mission trips to Asia and SE Asia. I have found a couple XP-G's or 119's that were packed in pelican cases that were never used. I honestly have no clue as to which this is but it is an as NIB Haiku. It still has Don's grease as if it was placed on there yesterday. Price is SOLD $375.00 SOLD.
PayPal G & S only. I pay the priority mail cost CONUS Only. I don't need any trades. You can PM with any questions.
View attachment 3936
View attachment 3937
View attachment 3938View attachment 3939

Anystill avaliable ?