Melbourne Meet Jells Park on the 8th of October.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the good night fellas. Glad we only got a little bit wet! Thanks to Gav for the pizza and weak beer, and Chris for the choccy's.

That cyclist sure as hell got a fright from those 2200 rabid hobos!

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes = Thank you everyone , :twothumbs , once again some very interesting lights

And thank you for the food and lollies - oh well , my end of year diet starts Monday

And happy Bathurst everyone ... [ Should be a national holiday by now ]

No one actually mentioned Bathurst , gee , must be a bunch of flashaholics ...

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yeah... the Geocaching thing was fun in the dark wet vegetation, allowed us to really use our flashlights for something.

I did mention Bathurst 1000, I was wondering who took pole in the Top10 Shootout, but I guess no one was paying attention...

Darn...Skaife/Lowndes could only manage 3rd in qualifying, hope they go better on race day!

Last edited:

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
Thanks to all especially Gav for the pizza and beer. I really liked that beer it is a pitty you cant import and sell it, tasted a little like tiger. Next time I Better cook a pizza or two for you all in my camp oven.

Norm

Retired Administrator
200 Meters to that corner of trees ....
And 550 Meters to the far trees, further than I thought it would be.

Really enjoyable night, great food, great company, some interesting lights, loved the Dive beer. Was it this one?

107vv.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guy's sounds like you all had fun wish I was there.

Now the reason for my post. There is a guy in Broadmeadows selling second hand Black 1400 pelican cases for $30.00ea in good condition. The 1400 has a inside size of 30.cm x22.5 x 13.2cm.
I just purchased six from him and he said he had plenty more. Not sure if they have foam I did not ask but who cares at that price Clark rubber here I come.
The thought of making some money crossed my mind but I would prefer fellow flashaholics to have the same feeling I have at scoring a bargain for my light addiction.
Let me know if you are interested and I will shoot him a email with numbers.

cheers