• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit Mods, Thoughts, Eye Candy [LOTS OF PHOTOS] Part 4

nbjly

Enlightened
Well - My favorite light was a KL3/MCE Milky Sarge on a D3 body. Stolen.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Creemator. Still pumping out 300 lumens on e series format with focusable lens.

Really unfortunate what happened here...

I have a CREEMator that has a reflector in it instead of an optic and I have been carrying it lately. Great beam and the firmware/mode options are fantastic. Especially miser mode.

bltkmt

Enlightened
I am getting ready to list a Milky modded Aeon, so was browsing on his name here...had no idea that he was having issues over the years. Sorry to hear, as he is a nice guy that did fantastic work. Best wishes, Scott.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott is one of the best guys I've ever worked with. I still use my Milky-M2 head on a Leef 2x18650, Milky-U2 4x4, and my Milky-KL1 ribbed head on an E2e body. Love them sooo much. Scott has my prayers and best wishes for him and his family.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott is one of the best guys I've ever worked with. I still use my Milky-M2 head on a Leef 2x18650, Milky-U2 4x4, and my Milky-KL1 ribbed head on an E2e body. Love them sooo much. Scott has my prayers and best wishes for him and his family.
+1

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, I ran a ton a flashlights through Scott for modding back in the day, sorry to see things went south.

That said, how did this turn out?

jaybiz32

Enlightened
Has there been any news on Scott. I am fairly certain he is out of the flashlight game but I was not sure if anyone knew how he was doing?

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Has there been any news on Scott. I am fairly certain he is out of the flashlight game but I was not sure if anyone knew how he was doing?
I worked with him on a consulting job for several years. I started in April 2014 but Scott had already been on the project for a while. By early 2018 the project was winding down, or at least our involvement in it was because it was moving on to the next phase. They didn't need me after that but Scott may have continued in some reduced capacity for a while. Haven't been in touch with him since then. Since I was already busy taking care of my mother I decided to just semi-retire at that point.