Milkyspit's MC2 Thread (also Milky Tester)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: for two! Yayy, finally, I don't know why it took me so long, I've wanted some of these since before I had a mother-in-law that went through 123s like crazy (macular degeneration, poor thing).

Has anybody ever stuck a white balloon on one of these for a diffuser?

Dreadalus, 2x MC2 units on the way, mailed 'em yesterday.

Alan B

Flashlight Enthusiast
So exactly what is left now?

By the way, I like your use of the PVC repair coupler. I do a lot with PVC and have considered these for packaging small projects but have not done it yet. Nice application. One that I've been contemplating is a 'floor light' for the RV when we go dry camping. Possibly a red LED in both ends, lay it on the floor... Perhaps an auto-on ambient light detector...

-- Alan

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
So exactly what is left now?

By the way, I like your use of the PVC repair coupler. I do a lot with PVC and have considered these for packaging small projects but have not done it yet. Nice application. One that I've been contemplating is a 'floor light' for the RV when we go dry camping. Possibly a red LED in both ends, lay it on the floor... Perhaps an auto-on ambient light detector...

-- Alan

Hi Alan, this is a good question... (BTW, thanks for the kind words)... I have maybe a half-dozen units completed in my PERSONAL stash of MC2... and I could build more if there's any demand. Heck, I'm not totally averse to selling out of my personal stock... it's happened before! I can always make myself more, so no problem there.

Let me know if you want any... :whistle:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gather you still have enough for a couple of these to sell?

-Steve

Steve, I replied to your PM... yes, I have a handful of these left. The ones I have were originally intended for my personal use, but guess I can always make myself more later! ;)

Let me know how many you need and we can take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.