Minimalist EDC, decided on a Malkoff. CPF discount?

Balog

Newly Enlightened
Re: Minimalist EDC, some odd preferences

Been thinking it over a lot, and I'm going to go with the Malkoff. I was just about to check out when I remembered hearing that they had a CPF discount. Can someone PM me the info on that, or how to find out what it is?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I remember at one time there was a 5 or 15% or something CPF member discount, but don't know if it applies anymore.

Call 'em and ask. Chances are good you'll speak directly to Gene Malkoff (who builds them) and he can and will help you decide on options.

Gene43

Enlightened

Been thinking it over a lot, and I'm going to go with the Malkoff. I was just about to check out when I remembered hearing that they had a CPF discount. Can someone PM me the info on that, or how to find out what it is?

The CPF discount code is CPF

Thanks, Gene

Balog

Newly Enlightened

Thanks!

I messaged the Malkoff page on facebook with a question and got a same day response even though it was pretty late when I sent it and I expected a response today at the earliest. Great customer service so far!

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

When I saw your original post, I thought "Malkoff MD2". The I thought "Shut up, all you ever say is Malkoff" So I shut up.
I have a number of Malkoff lights in various forms. They are all rugged and reliable. The interface is ideal for me as I like them simple (so simple, I get a bit wobbly with a click switch, I've put Oveready Triad tails and twisty switches in).
Customer Service is outstanding and so is the warranty - not that I've ever had a problem.
You are buying an exemplerary light, which should last a lifetime.
Oooh, forgot to say modularity, which I try to say at least once a day.
P

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic

I can say modularity once a day...but writing it? That's a different matter.

Everybody who has $127 for a flashlight should own an MD2 hi/lo. ($119 + $8 for 2-3 day s&h)

I mean seriously...the owner...Mr. Malkoff himself comes on here and says "here's the discount code"...

Even if you don't have $127....you should scrape change from your car seats, sofas and under the kids bed, sell your blood...

Buy the MD2...Your only regret is that it's only dark at night.

Last edited:

Balog

Newly Enlightened

Everybody who has $127 for a flashlight should own an MD2 hi/lo. ($119 + $8 for 2-3 day s&h)

I mean seriously...the owner...Mr. Malkoff himself comes on here and says "here's the discount code"...

Even if you don't have $127....you should scrape change from your car seats, sofas and under the kids bed, sell your blood...

It shipped today. :D

recDNA

Flashaholic

Malkoff lights are just fantastic tools. Nothing fancy. Always work. Do what they are supposed to. Great customer support. If you need a flashlight and especially as a tool they are just simply the best.

Balog

Newly Enlightened

recDNA that is a fantastic summary of what I'm looking for. A quality professional tool, that does the job and won't let me down. It doesn't have the most lumens or an advanced UI but I think this should be absolutely perfect for what I need.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Now what I would like is a ring allowing about 20 levels similar to magnetic infinite adjustment ring.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't read the whole thread. I read "Malkoff and CPF discount" in the title followed by recommendations for other lights.

Malkoffs reputation, reliability, ruggedness and dead simple lights are $200 lights that sell for $100.

There is no equivalent in the $100 price range, and depending on your requirements, there may not be any equivalent at any price range.

Malkoff DONE DEAL.

:rock:

Latest posts