• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mint Orange 6P Trade Offer. Chance Is L@@King for Some Titanium Quark Goodness

Thank you, nbp.

Anyone remember these?

IMG_5551Small.jpg

Photo credit - glockboy 10-2009

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chance-I just got the Blue PVD Paladin so I could swap parts with my Knight-I love these little powerhouses! I still need the polished Ti like yours to complete the trio....

Hey Crazyeddiethefirst, Sounds like fun! I'm really looking forward to receiving mine. Ha!-The blue is so nice, it's taken me this long to decide between it and the polished Ti.

I've been thinking about starting a 4Sevens/FourSevens picture thread so members would have a place to share their collection.

~ Chance

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds good...I am going to go ahead with the Ti CR2 Mini (#135) trade with Josh. Some people are just so polite, genuinely good to work with it makes you want to appreciate them because the world needs more people like them....

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Sounds good...I am going to go ahead with the Ti CR2 Mini (#135) trade with Josh. Some people are just so polite, genuinely good to work with it makes you want to appreciate them because the world needs more people like them....

Very kind words Ed! I don't want you to feel pressured into this trade. I'm happy waiting my turn for another cr2 to come up. Honesty it's the anticipation that I enjoy so much. So I won't be offended if you decline. The other guys I talked to just kind of flaked out on me. I think they realized how "wanted" these lights are and backed out on selling them. So now the trick is to act like we just kind of want the light ha.

Thanks guys,

Josh

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! I did not know that light even existed in titanium-gorgeous! If you want to have some fun, replace the 2 X CR123 body with a single and run a 16340 in it-it is amazingly powerful and looks cool for a "stubby". I would love it if someone would make an 18350 body tube for retro use in all the last decades Four Sevens lights. It would face the same challenge that Four Sevens overcame when the 18650 body tube was introduced(i.e. The adaptation to fit the smaller diameter threads in lights designed for CR123A only ). I realize the profit potential is slim, but it sure would be cool...and given the fact most Four Sevens lights last forever there might be enough demand...

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chance Is L@@King for Some Titanium Quark Goodness

Hello Peter! Good morning to me. Thank you very much for the heads-up. lovecpf It took me three attempts (website issues) but I was finally able to post I'd take the 4Sevens Ti. Mini.

~ Chance

It took a while for the light to arrive from Canada, but it was worth the wait.

I still have a few Polished Titanium 4Sevens lights on my want list - Bump

~ Chance

GWXtdOD.jpg

Thank you so much to the members that shared their 4Sevens titanium. I enjoy them every day.

~ Chance

I'm still L@@King for a SS Preon ReVO. PM me if your ready to part with one.

vcb1gN2.jpg

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: Chance Is L@@King for Some Titanium Quark Goodness Mint Orange 6P Trade Offer Add

If you've reached the point where you'd consider selling me yours, please let me know.
I've got a couple AA and CR2 but no way to get to them right now. Keep me in mind and we can eventually get them into your greasy little hands. :D