• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MirageMan Ti Fatty cr123 F/S USA Only

Incredible that this gem would last this long. Evidently the market doesn't understand the value of a Mirage Man custom. Unbelievable works of art, and the toughest titanium lights made. Check out the link in my sig line for more samples of this great builder. Maybe then you'll see why they're so awesome. :thumbsup:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Incredible that this gem would last this long. Evidently the market doesn't understand the value of a Mirage Man custom. Unbelievable works of art, and the toughest titanium lights made. Check out the link in my sig line for more samples of this great builder. Maybe then you'll see why they're so awesome. :thumbsup:
Thanks Troy, thats what i was thinking.....Robert.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
I'm SHOCKED this light is still here for this price . . . WOW! :eek:

If you know someone who knows someone . . . the Mirage Man Fatty above could look like this beauty!
and could sport a HI CRI Nichia 219 LE. . . . Then, it is the perfect light. The Light Robert is selling is a Rock Bottom Price and the light is beautiful just the way it is . . . someone should jump all over it. If you want to add bling, it can be done . . . (but it certainly is NOT necessary because . . . ) MM did an AWESOME job creating the beauty we call the " Fatty! "

2019ba72.jpg

(this light belongs tightly in the grasps of ME. . . it is not for sale. .. ) :D

Good Luck Robert. You shouldn't need it. . . maybe this will be a busy buying weekend since Labor Day is approaching. In my mind, Brian (mm) has one of the best jobs ever. Creating working works of art!