• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Modding/Repair Helpline ... Get your answers here! :-)

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore SRT6-

Okay I know Vinh does not mod the rest of the SRT line because the output increases blow the colored emitters. But the SRT6 has no secondary emitters. My question is I want my SRT6 to break 1000 lumens at max output and put out a NW tint. Not sure what to ask Vinh for emitter wise etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore SRT6-

Okay I know Vinh does not mod the rest of the SRT line because the output increases blow the colored emitters. But the SRT6 has no secondary emitters. My question is I want my SRT6 to break 1000 lumens at max output and put out a NW tint. Not sure what to ask Vinh for emitter wise etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
He has modded a few SRT lights, but I don't think he'll do anymore. He was not interested in doing just an emitter swap in a SRT 5 when I asked.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed him about it. I know hes done the SRT6 in the past but...guess he just wont do the 6 anymore. Wish I knew how to crack open my SRT6 and RnR the emitter at least with a NW de domed XML2 or NW XP-L HI....