Motorcycle HID Bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
KLowD9x-

If you'll look at this page, there are several lab tests of HID replacement bulbs in halogen housings.

Every single one of them was a complete failure, and there is no reason to think any other "conversion" would be any different.

People in this thread have shown you sound, independently verifiable scientific and legal reasons why your HID conversion does not work. Yet you keep stating that they're great and the scientists and industry experts are wrong because "I sell lots of them and I know they work!"

You have shown no data to back up your claims, or refute our posted data, and you SELL the product we are all dismissing.

You have absolutely no credibility. I have no idea why you continue this discussion.

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
HIDs are limited because OEM manufacturers don't know how to put out more power!

Projectors are better 180 degrees out. You need to try it before you diss it. You don't know what you're talking about.

Remind me to look out for flipped projector using motorcycles in Charlotte. I think I'll rip out the wiring...

You, sir, don't know what you're talking about. HID power is limited because of the extreme differences in output between your standard 35watt HID bulb, and the 55-60 watt high/low beam halogens (try about 3500each versus about 1100 each). 35 watt is the maximum legal allowed output. Also, projector lights are focused and use cut-offs to keep light ON THE ROAD, WHERE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!!! Not up in the air, aiming at people's faces.

I don't know what poop you're smoking because it's 4/20, but you need to stop. Or just get run over on your bike. Whichever helps the driving masses the most.

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe further replies to this thread in regards to HID lighting in cars or motorcycles will be a waste. I hope it's doesn't get locked - I'd like to hear how Erich's new bulb works once he gets it installed.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Sadly this topic could have been interesting however has now turned into a pride contest of having the last word. Some good points were made however again the drama ruins the entire thread.

Take the topic to the UG if you wish to discuss without moderation and as of now this thread is closed as it serves nothing more than an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts