Movie Review - "Kick-***."

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Aaron Johnson, the actor who played Kick-*** in the original movie, has confirmed that he's been given the script for Kick-*** 2, and that the original cast is back on board.

kickass2panel.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
I was pleasantly surprised to see the actress who played Hit Girl in the movie "Dark Shadows" with Johnny Depp (which was a good movie BTW). She was good in the movie... and while at first you wonder at the role she was playing, it turns out she is perfect for it... :)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I was pleasantly surprised to see the actress who played Hit Girl in the movie "Dark Shadows" with Johnny Depp (which was a good movie BTW). She was good in the movie... and while at first you wonder at the role she was playing, it turns out she is perfect for it... :)

If you think her role in those two films was good, check her out in the American re-make of "Let the Right One In." American version is called "Let Me In."

Also features a vampire . . . But not a comedic one at all.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
She's been doing movies and TV nonstop since Kick-***; Hit-Girl is everywhere..

She's actually been acting all her life, despite being what? . . . 14 or 15 now. She was the adorable little girl in the Re-make of the Amittyvile Horror. She does seem to stay out of trouble and avoid scandal. Basically, she's like Lindsey Lohan but with responsible parents.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Jim Carrey??

Mixed feelings about that. While the comedic parts of the film are going to be spectacular, the serious moments will stink. Also, any elements of dark comedy are going to be hit or miss.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Really??

I'm sorry, but there's a problem with that. Two, actually. One, she's about two years too young for the role (and it shows).

Two . . . It's the same issue that was brought up by several critics when she starred in "Let Me In." She was definitely believable as a little girl. But too pretty compared to the Plain Jane actress who played the part of the little girl in the original Swedish version titled "Let The Right One In.

Carrie is supposed to be an awkward Plain Jane. Honestly, a better Stephen King project would have been a sequel to "Firestarter."

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Kick-*** 2 trailer is out!

Not for viewing directly on CPF though. :eek:

Watch it HERE.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jim Carrey looks like he's pretty good in this if that last scene in the trailer is any indication.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.