• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

My Custom Aleph !

widgnwhacker

Newly Enlightened
Since Don is no longer making the Aleph series lights, I thought he might not mind if I finally shared a special one of a kind he made for me with you all.

Thanks again Don :twothumbs

custom14nw.jpg

custom21go.jpg

custom33qi.jpg

widgnwhacker

Newly Enlightened
Well I had it done in the Mossy Oak Shadowgrass as we hunt ducks and that is my favorite camo pattern.

I hope to never drop my light and it is usually inside my blind bag for use in early morning prepartion or early evening after a hunt.

As far as specs goes it is a ALEPH 2 with a 2 stage tailcap and runs on 2 CR123 batteries. Now me not being very well versed on the inner workings of this fine light I can't share much more because I really don't know.

I am just greatful that I am the owner of 1 of Don's creations and wanted to share it with you all.

Thanks,

Jeff

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Great look ! :devil:

Now me not being very well versed on the inner workings of this fine light I can't share much more because I really don't know.

Nice and refreshing non-anal attitude, man! :D
As long as it does what it should do ... it is a good light ... :)

bernie

widgnwhacker

Newly Enlightened
Kiessling said:
Great look ! :devil:

Nice and refreshing non-anal attitude, man! :D
As long as it does what it should do ... it is a good light ... :)

bernie

Thanks Bernie, It truly is a GREAT light and does everything I could wish for. I will truly miss the ALEPH series lights.

Jeff