Need Help Choosing LED Drivers

itsdonny

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm designing a couple of different portable LED lighting systems (Li-Ion powered 18650 batteries) and I am searching for a manufacturer for the LED drivers. Below I have listed the specs of the different parts of the system. I need some ideas on which LED drivers would be best suited for this. I realize there are many directions that I can go, but I'm trying to balance functionality with cost since I'm planning to manufacture these lights.

Main Light System: Consists of 1 Cree XM-L2 running at up to 10W and on a separate channel - 1 Cree XQ-E LED at a maximum of 3W.

Sub Lighting System: Consists of 10 XQ-B LEDs running at up to 1 watt each (10 Watts). These LEDs need to be on a minimum of 1 channel but if the cost isn't too much more I would like to put them on 2 or perhaps 3 channels. 4 Cree XQ-E LEDs running constant at up to 1W each and intermittent pulsing at 3W each. Lastly 2 Colored XQ-E LEDs at 3W each (6W).

Please let me know your ideas on drivers and any recommendations on how I can keep the costs down.

Thanks,
Don