Need new Hunting light

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
If these choices are too big, how about a Noctigon K1 (needs a 21700 battery):

Smaller? This is what I have in 519a dedomed 5700K (still pretty warm color temperature) but a W1 or W2 would make more throw.

warren5421

Newly Enlightened
I have killed over 300 coyote in 5 years. We had the big yellow coyotes here in Indiana then the saddle backs moved in. The last 2 years they will pass on the outside of the fence except the chicken killers. Don't intend on letting them getting started again. I raised Morgan Horses and would have the coyotes after the colt while mom was still down from giving birth even if the midwives were around the colt.

Reactions: DRW

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have killed over 300 coyote in 5 years. We had the big yellow coyotes here in Indiana then the saddle backs moved in. The last 2 years they will pass on the outside of the fence except the chicken killers. Don't intend on letting them getting started again. I raised Morgan Horses and would have the coyotes after the colt while mom was still down from giving birth even if the midwives were around the colt.
Stunning information. Are your neighbors feeding them? Why such large numbers in your area?

Those who would like some interesting shooting action against players from all over the world, try the Play Store/Apple Store game Shooting Showdown 2. Tablets offer a ¨longer sight radius¨ so to speak, but phones are fun as well.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why such large numbers in your area?

Americans have been killing coyotes en mass since before 1850. In that time, their numbers have exploded and their range has tripled. Half a million coyotes are killed every year, and there are more coyotes in North American right now than there ever has been. Next year, there will be even more, and guess what? Even more the year after that. Is anyone seeing a pattern here?!? Anyone at all? :banghead:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don´t you think it´s about food supply and the drastic reduction of those critters that predate on coyotes? Wolves and mountain lions are too much for most people, but kept the balance, seems like. Much of the coyote scat where we are contains mostly juniper seeds a lot of the time. We are in mountain lion country but the land can not sustain large numbers of prey animals.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
No. I mean, we can just make crap up all day long, and you can believe whatever seems reasonable to you. But there are these types called scientists, ecologists, biologists, nature and wildlife experts, that have apparently wasted their entire lives, educations and careers to tell us something that is absolutely bonkers, namely, that the more coyotes that are killed, the more coyotes there will be. If only there was a compelling reason to believe it, such as population explosion and massive territory expansion. While we are figuring it out, gray wolves, cougars, black bears, grizzly bears, alligators, Canada lynx, and golden eagles are just getting fat on delicious coyote.

Last edited:

DRW

Enlightened
Yote funeral.jpg

HRace

Newly Enlightened
What about Malkoff E2XT/ E2XTD head? I only recently learned of them but sounds like what you're looking for. Surefire, malkoff or other bodies.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about Malkoff E2XT/ E2XTD head? I only recently learned of them but sounds like what you're looking for. Surefire, malkoff or other bodies.
There's one for sale here in the wts section.

If you want a fairly cheap option, there's the acebeam L17. It has a green and red led option and is an excellent thrower