seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW Fenix & Ruike Catalog: May, 2019

Thank you Fenix Store. :thumbsup:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

We have some information we wanted to share with everyone concerning Fenix not include the LED info and runtime charts in their images. That has been a marketing decision by Fenix; however, when new products are announced to Fenix distributors, we also get several other documents. THIS IS ONE which Fenix Store will probably start including in the product description on the Fenix Store website. This document will have the runtime chart included. We plan to get the LED specs from the engineers as lights are released. We will post those on our product pages. We hope this helps. Please post questions if you have any.

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

While I wish Fenix hadn't decided to make the change at the corporate level, I am glad you all have taken it upon yourselves to continue posting it! Another reason why I you all have become my main source for flashlights.

diggie

Newly Enlightened

[Deleted - I can't be bothered even having the argument, I am done with Fenix over these highly deceptive mode summary tables which, in my opinion, are lies]

Last edited:

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any news about the 2020 catalog? If I remember correctly the Q1 catalog was released in January the previous years.

Latest posts