New Key-Lux AA Coming Soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

javafool

Enlightened
haveblue,

I edited my original post because, unfortunately, I felt I had spoken out of line. I do have TNC flashlights but I am also waiting for the AA 350Ma light like most of the others.

I like the pre-order because the demand for this type of light is so much greater than the supply it seems like if you are not willing to pay and wait you may very well wind up doing without completely.

Sorry again for being overly outspoken in my previous post.

Terry

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok. I know you guys have been waiting patiently and so have I. I was told I should be getting some electronics by Monday. If this is the case I will start shipping as soon as the electronics start coming in. This is an extremely long wait. This is even too long of a wait for me. In the future I won't be accepting any more pre-orders since there are certain things that are out of my control. I apologize to everyone who do not mind waiting for the first ones to come out. But I don't like haveing orders just sitting around for months at a time. It is just not right taking money for products I can't control the delivery date on.

I will post here when I start shipping orders. I get several e-mails a day of people asking when they might be ready. I was hoping one of these poeple would post on CPF and let everyone know the status. I have monitored a few posts of people doing that but I guess it would be better coming from me.

I have been in business for over 20 years so i wouldn't take anyones money and run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Especially on this small of a pre-order. I would have done at least 500 pcs pre-order before I took off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif J/K.

Have a great day.. I will keep everyone posted.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to agree with karl. Chris is an honest man that has responded to every of my emails concerning every amaginable question concerning his lights.

Thank you chris
doug

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with haveblue. I grew up with the idea that "the customer is always right", and that people with something to sell should cater to their customers and try to keep them happy. Sometimes, with certain "must have" CPF items, things seem to be the other way around. I respectfully dissent to this state of affairs.

gorlank

Enlightened
Guys, can we have a little patience here. I have two Tnc AA's on order as well, but I don't think that constantly complaining about what a horrible ordeal this is, will get the lights here any faster. Chris is a good guy and his products are top notch. Some of you guys are insinuating stuff that downright insulting. That's what a preorder is, you pay your money and then you wait for the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts