• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Mahi head

marcspar

Enlightened
Email sent for a Mahi, 3S, XP-G2, 2x123. Hope the worst of Lane has passed......

McGizmo

Flashaholic
..... Hope the worst of Lane has passed......

Unfortunately Lane has parked and is flooding Big Island - Hawaii. Mean time a couple brush fires in Lahaina have forced many to evacuate early this AM and no rain to douse the fires and helicopters can't fly due to excessive winds i gather. It looks like we, on Maui, will be visited by Lane later and hopefully for a short and uneventful visit!!

marcspar

Enlightened
Don,

Thank you for the advice. I love the Mahi head on the 2x123 body. Perfect all-around light.

Marc

sebis

Newly Enlightened
I am very interested in getting a Ti pocket thrower and since I don't own a McGizmo yet this Mahi head looks very tempting to me. I read every post but could not find any dimensions, could someone please post the dimensions including head diameter with a 123 body. TIA

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I am very interested in getting a Ti pocket thrower and since I don't own a McGizmo yet this Mahi head looks very tempting to me. I read every post but could not find any dimensions, could someone please post the dimensions including head diameter with a 123 body. TIA

The diameter of the head is 1 3/8" (1.375") and the length is 3 7/8" on a 1x123 pak

daffy

Enlightened
With AA body
DNb8iav.jpg

Latest posts