NEW OLIGHT M20 WARRIOR

darkninja67

Newly Enlightened
I have been using this light for over a week now and use it for my tours while doing security work. It is quite impressive throw-wise. I do not know the distance but I can look into rooms well over 200' away with clarity.

One thing I noticed is that the tailcap finish does appear to be wearing. Kind of odd as my Surefire has never shown any wear in that area. I use a holster with both.

Good light though and am looking for a single cell that offers good performance.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbsHoly crap this light rocks :twothumbs its every bit as good as my old Surefire U2 for $200.00 less (I sent the u2 back after a weekend because it sunk in I spent a load of money on it) I will give a real world report as to durability , Battery junction shipping rocks too. I think I will attack it with a sharpy and blacken the silver bezel though .

:)

1996alnl

Enlightened
It is quite impressive throw-wise. I do not know the distance but I can look into rooms well over 200' away with clarity.

200+ ft is not even trying for this light. I've lit up trees a good 800ft away in a farmers field.
We have the Dereelight DBS and a couple others that are in the "throw king" league,then you have everything else. The M20 is at the top of the hill in that catagory as far as throw goes.
I find the greenish tint perfect for outdoors.