New Saturn Commercial

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Saaby:
Ford baught Volvo and their QC dived as well
frown.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">From a guy who lived through it: Volvo's QC dived WELL before the Ford purchase.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Icebreak:
So, what kind of lighting would you have used if you were in an invisible automobile commercial?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">HID projector beam headlights from the new Q (Infinity) those things look awesome! Put them in a lantern form and ship them to my house
grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
C'mon Saaby, help me here. As little as I know, I'm thinking the power source for your 'human HIDs' may have a weight to power ratio problem (as I'm sure you've experienced in Saabs). Now, forgive me for going back to flashlights for a moment:

Last haloween Wally World had five colors of the standard 5 LED bike lights for $1.75 a piece. They were intended to be worn by trick-or-treators. My nieghborhood is neat little, semi-urban area with nice late-night foot and bike traffic on it. Many people are still using these LED lights for walking and riding at night. I've noticed that the four amber and two red units on my bike (30 LEDs total) not only alert automobile traffic well, but also somewhat light up the area around me for little cost.

I'm thinking that they might be modified to give walkers, joggers and riders hands-free, 360º lighting.

Anybody?

leddite

Enlightened
whatchoo talking about willis? vw owns audi and had been "stealing" er borrowing their tech. the 2002 vw jetta wagon is practically the 1999 audi wagon even. same engines, just different ergos and bits.

now, there's a terrible rumor of a single batch of a6's with electrical faults, but that's it. nadda. zippo :> i can't HEAR you :>

they rock.

Originally posted by Saaby:
VWs are ok. Right now (car companies change, I understand that) I'd never buy an Audi--electrical graemlins up the wazoo. If they improve their quality I might though. Ford baught Volvo and their QC dived as well
frown.gif
unfortunatly that means that the 2 real decent AWD wagons" Audi Quatro wagon and Volvo XC, are, well, not that decent.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

Saaby

Flashaholic
No no no no no no no no no...they rock, I just wouldn't buy one out of warranty. VW, Audi, and Porche are the same company. VW tends to use more reliable, but simpler things. The boss, that is the president of Volgswagon AG (VW/Audi/Porche) wants VWs to be a more upscale brand, Audi people aern't too happy with that, it's stealing sales, but if it makes the boss happy...

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a rookie so it would be difficult for me to figure it out. I do know that when I hear that piano tune I have to look up and watch. The ad just strikes a chord with me.
wink.gif