• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (part 3)

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened
Re: NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (par

Received my Seoul P7 3 level warm and my Cree XPG R4 3 level awhile back, finally get to play with them. The P7 is amazingly bright with 2 123's, charging my 18650's right now to take them out tonight and check out run time and throw.

Both fit my 6p perfect, no gap where head meets body, with the springs trimmed two about one wrap. I cut off small amounts of spring until the head would screw all the way down without forcing it and the drop-in was held firmly with no play.

Levels work great with no lag going from one to the next.

Thank for the great drop-in's! can't wait to take them outside tonight.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (par

Received my Seoul P7 3 level warm and my Cree XPG R4 3 level awhile back, finally get to play with them. The P7 is amazingly bright with 2 123's, charging my 18650's right now to take them out tonight and check out run time and throw.

Both fit my 6p perfect, no gap where head meets body, with the springs trimmed two about one wrap. I cut off small amounts of spring until the head would screw all the way down without forcing it and the drop-in was held firmly with no play.

Levels work great with no lag going from one to the next.

Thank for the great drop-in's! can't wait to take them outside tonight.

Hi

Thanks for letting me know as I always worry over them all. I have worked hard to get the P7 and other big leds to close all the way so I am glad it worked.
I used to trim the springs but so many L2 take a whole spring I started putting them and letting you all do it.

have a great weekend

Dave

tropic1

Newly Enlightened

Hi Roger

You sent the paypal at 7:30 on the 10th and I mailed in AM on the 13th I call that very quick shipping for custom products. I state 3 working days

Thanks have a good weekend

Dave

Dave I didn't mean to say anything bad about your service from my previous post. I apologize to you and any others if it came out wrong, I was merely expressing my anxiousness for the new toys. This is my first time ever purchasing through a member here on CPF and nothing has ever been shown me that it is a bad experience.

Roger

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave I didn't mean to say anything bad about your service from my previous post. I apologize to you and any others if it came out wrong, I was merely expressing my anxiousness for the new toys. This is my first time ever purchasing through a member here on CPF and nothing has ever been shown me that it is a bad experience.

Roger

Hi Roger

I certainly did not take it that way and I am sure no one did. Have a good Sunday.

Dave

ECKO32

Newly Enlightened

I got some answers after looking around the thread .Can I Ask what happens if i use 2x18650 on the sst-50 drop in ?

Last edited:

tundratrader

Enlightened

I know this isnt a maglite thread but are you doing any maglite SST-50 drop modules?
Zach

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know this isnt a maglite thread but are you doing any maglite SST-50 drop modules?
Zach

Hi Zach

I mod maglites but no drop ins, I am looking into that and thought I had ordered material for it but it came in wrong.

I actually mod the switches and use Britelumens heat sinks or Macs heat sinks. I then have a choice of using my regular drivers or with the mag switch that has been modded I can use a d2flex.

If I person wanted it is only about 12 bucks for a new switch and the mag can be reversed.

PM me if you want more details as I carry a large selection of HAIII and colors and sizes.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Part III is closed plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (par

Hi All

Yes I know I have been way behind and this was long over due with 21 pages YIKES.

Thanks for your patience.

Part 3 is officially closed please use PART IV

Thanks all for making this a huge success and I will try to keep repaying you all with new leds and products you all will love and use.

Dave

Nite

Enlightened

:oops: this thread is closed...

Last edited:

N/Apower

Enlightened

Mr Gman style

Dave

Do I understand that I will recieve a lable saying how much OTF lumens MY module makes? Seriously? This is full of epic win!

Wow...closed thread. I fail.

Hammer Train

Banned

Moved to part IV

Last edited:

tsisaris

Newly Enlightened

For some reason I'm not being allowed to pm people. I need people who can create drop in infrared and ultraviolet led modules for 3AA Maglite flashlights to email me some quotes. [email protected]

Thanks