Newlumen Holiday vn light giveaway!!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool giveaway newlumen! I'm not entering but wanted to chime in as well. Hard to pick just a few, but all I have to do is look at what's on my nightstand. In no particular order:
R50vn for what everyone has said already. It's a great all purpose light that can actually be carried in belt holster and 26650 format feels right with awesome runtime and impressive output even for a bigger light.

P60 quad 5000k in Cooley host. The color and brightness and beam just hits a sweet spot for me plus easy v54 UI. If I wanna edc it, just swap into a 6p host and bam!

R16vn: even though I hate the stock UI, the small size, output and XPL HI 4000k has got to be my favorite emitter PLUS the combo of throw and spill in this light with traditional smooth reflector helps win it a place on my podium.

Finally, E14vn: it's the only v54 light that I ordered another of and I am not a collector, I just like this light that much! Nuf said.

Sounds like one I'd like to have, but I'm not seeing the XPL Hi 4000K as an option at Sky Lumen. Has that option been removed to your knowledge?

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
#850 (3rd entry) TN36UTvn because I can't resist a really bright pop can :grin2:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one that started it for me was the f30vn. Super bright and such a simple light. After the ld50vn, I became a junkie though. It's so focused and bright and the form is unique. Couldn't afford a neutral at the time but couldn't bear to part with the warm one. When I finally got the neutral the tint was so perfect I wondered why it wasn't marked fiat lux. Apparently there's more to it than meets my eye

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
My 2nd favorite V54 is X7VN. Now that it's winter I'm going to have to start carrying it around more in the jacket. You never know when I, or someone may need an extra bit of light. :)

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Give 'em hell Mike. I thought NL was a hard man, but I would not want to meet you in a dark alley. Not without a.... whatever that long nightstick looking flashlight is called. lol
NL did his homework on the bouncer for the giveaway I love it. Follow the rules or suffer the consequences!!!!
By the way are you knitting the quilt?

Latest posts