Night Hike in San Jose/Bay Area anyone?

motorwerks

Newly Enlightened
you have no idea how stoked I am to see how many of us are in the Sacramento/Bay Area. lovecpf

Dude Dudeson

Enlightened
There will however be an 84% full moon above so it won't be all that dark.

There's about a 1000 foot section of trail right near the McAbee entrance where that won't be a problem - I actually gave my Quark Mini 123 it's first serious outdoor test out there, and this was during EARLY twilight.

I have a feeling this spot will be on the proposed loop, although there's about six different ways to do a three hour loop around there...

Dude Dudeson

Enlightened
Sigh........

The minute the prospect of seeing the SR90 in person materialized I KNEW something was going to come up with work that I'd have to do, and it just did.......

Now I have to pass.... grrrrrrrrrr

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Message received!!

I was in Mexico all last week, just got back in town. Going to get some sleep now... I'll see you all tomorrow.

PM box is now clear too.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry, but I can't make it. I think I'm coming down with the flu or something and I really shouldn't be out doing a hike after dark the way I'm feeling. Next time. I'll call John to let him know just in case he doesn't get this message.

gimmejr

Newly Enlightened
HAAA I was just coming to check candlepower forums to see if there was anything going on and I missed it by that much. Thanks for the PMs though, I have to get my PMs here sent to my email for notification. Have fun and hopefully we can have several night hikes this summer.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
13 attended. That beats the previous record of 12. I was a little winded from being out of shape, but I really enjoyed the hike. :)

JB5

Newly Enlightened
Had a great time last night,, you guys have some crazy light.. I love it..thanks for coming out.

Latest posts