Nitecore EDC35 Pro Release?

Illumenationz

Newly Enlightened
I found a YouTube video yesterday, about the new Nitecore MH35 Pro that's supposed to be released soon. Does anyone know when it will be available?

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guess would be February, usually it hits social media than becomes available in their store within a few weeks.
I didn't find the mh35 pro when I looked it up but I stumbled across the edc35 which also isn't in the stores yet :0
Man I'm loving how many new lights Nitecore is popping out 👍

Illumenationz

Newly Enlightened
My guess would be February, usually it hits social media than becomes available in their store within a few weeks.
I didn't find the mh35 pro when I looked it up but I stumbled across the edc35 which also isn't in the stores yet :0
Man I'm loving how many new lights Nitecore is popping out 👍
Rats, I meant EDC35 Pro, not MH35 Pro. Sorry about that. Thanks for the correction and your response. I went back and edited the thread title.

They'll probably introduce it at CES this week I'd imagine. Just wasn't sure when it'll be released to the market. Hoping soon! Feb would be awesome!

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rats, I meant EDC35 Pro, not MH35 Pro. Sorry about that. Thanks for the correction and your response. I went back and edited the thread title.

They'll probably introduce it at CES this week I'd imagine. Just wasn't sure when it'll be released to the market. Hoping soon! Feb would be awesome!
Dang I was thinking we were getting double drops LoL
Now we wait 👍