Niwalker MiniMax Nova MM15 (2xMT-G2, 4x18650) REVISED Prototype Review: RUNTIMES+

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj2

Flashaholic
If you go for the vn kj2 you need 6.5A per cell,the best overall cells seem to be the PFs at 10A and 2900mah,i use the IMR KeepPower 2100 rated at 30A(I like overkill):twothumbs(same as 20r inside)
But you cant run on turbo for long ,be it standard or vn due to heat,but if longer run times at level 5(around 2000lm) then higher mah the better.I top off my cells so 2100/2900 for me is not too important .
Not sure what the AW are rated at,if protected make sure they wont trip..........just a thought:thumbsup:
They aren't protected. 2000mAh (7.4Wh) can give max 10A, so should do the job :)

CUL8R

Enlightened
I've been running Sony VTC5's on my VN version. They are unprotected flat tops with 30 amp continuous discharge and 2500mah rating. Very bright, and a flawless fit and function. So I think any flat top would probably work, unless the flat top was actually slightly recessed (then not really a flat top).

This is great light!!! The stock light is wonderful and Vinh's are superb!

Bass

Enlightened
@Ven - where do you buy your batteries from please? The IMR KP's look good, I have the protected versions.

You quoted a BangGood discount code but I can't find the post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts