Object/Subject Review: Niteye B30 - 1000 Lumen Bicycle Light!

FlashLion

Enlightened
Interesting review of an interesting bicycle light.I like the spectral analysis :thumbsup:.
Thanks for the review!

Dotcircle

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody!

I found this review a couple of weeks ago and got hooked immediately! Now I`m a happy owner of the B30 since some days ago. It`s simply an awesome bike light, and got even better since BigMac reviewed it! I were prepared for the different tints of the led`s and a moderate throw, but got surprised during my first ride with it! I couldn`t find ANY difference at all regarding the tints and with a different optics setup then the one BigMac got, mine produces a wide and even flood with the two X-PG`s while the XM-L stands for the impressive throw.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everybody!

I found this review a couple of weeks ago and got hooked immediately! Now I`m a happy owner of the B30 since some days ago. It`s simply an awesome bike light, and got even better since BigMac reviewed it! I were prepared for the different tints of the led`s and a moderate throw, but got surprised during my first ride with it! I couldn`t find ANY difference at all regarding the tints and with a different optics setup then the one BigMac got, mine produces a wide and even flood with the two X-PG`s while the XM-L stands for the impressive throw.

I'm glad the review was helpful and that you're enjoying the light!

lokenshy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Object/Subject Review: Niteye B30 - 1000 Lumen Bicycle Light! [In Progress]

Alrighty, most of the text has been added, along with three spectral graphs.

Thanks rambo!
wonderful ! ! i was attracted by your reviews, even wanna buy one for my bike, my old black has followed with me for almost 5 years.:)