Object/Subject Review: Niteye EYE10 TIC (Titanium+Carbon Fiber) [In Progress]

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
I just picked one of these up and have to say am very impressed. I've been edc carrying a Mac's ti-tri-edc for a few years now, and this thing measures up well. just about as bright with an 18350 in and the infinite low addresses the main complaint that i've always had with macs light. The only question that I have for those more knowlegable than me is: the specs say it is rated for 2-3.2. seems fine running the 18350 at 3.7 and I know people have talked about it above, but is it risking damage to the light, I wonder?

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just picked one of these up and have to say am very impressed. I've been edc carrying a Mac's ti-tri-edc for a few years now, and this thing measures up well. just about as bright with an 18350 in and the infinite low addresses the main complaint that i've always had with macs light. The only question that I have for those more knowlegable than me is: the specs say it is rated for 2-3.2. seems fine running the 18350 at 3.7 and I know people have talked about it above, but is it risking damage to the light, I wonder?

I've been running mine on 16340's, same voltage as an 18350, and it works perfectly, no damage.