• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Odd Mods Battery Adapters, Parts etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hello win734440,

You might post a thread in the batteries/electronics section asking if anyone who has a 8AA>2D FM adapter could takes those measurements for you. I do intend to build 4 abreast adapters at some point in time, but I don't have any planned time frame, could be this year, maybe next year, just depends on a combination of factors, like motivation, work, etc etc.... Do keep an eye out here though, I'm terrible with keeping track of old requests for contacts ;)

Thank you for your interest in Odd Mods products and kind words, best of luck to you in your search.

-----------

xcqckng,

Please see post #293 in this thread.

Thank you,

------------

jhellwig,

Order shipped!

Thank You,

-----------

Eric

figerblade

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:
Hi, please one 12AA > 4D ~14.4V, for button top cells

$36.00 +$5.00 for international shipping, total $41.00.

Thank you

figerblade

jhellwig

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Eric!!!

My adapter got skewed by the post office and they tried to claim that it was received damaged. The thin plastic on the three spacer plates broke on all three. Eric shipped me new ones at his own expense. I didn't even need them. The adapter still worked. That is good customer service. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The only thing that was a pain though was figuring out witch direction and witch way the spacers had to be turned. It only took me 5 tries.

win734440

Newly Enlightened
Are there any 8-AA to 2-D battery adapters, i had 2 of them ,but they fell apart within a few months,they were built cheap, you had to force the batteries in on the springs. they did drop in to the old model maglite with room to spare. Fivemega makes a good one, but I do not know the measurements or if it will fit into a stock old maglite, WHICH ARE BIGGER then the new maglites. if there is no D in the serial number, it is an old model, also the switch seems to be made better. looking down the tube you will see a copper tab, not a small coiled spring like thr new one's.

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hello win734440,

Sorry, no 4 abreast designs yet, and I can't guarantee any time frame in this business. Thank You for the kind words and please check back on Odd Mods sales threads once and awhile, when new products are available they will be easy to find as I usually keep all of my products listed in one primary sales thread.

--------

Hello fugleebeast,

Order Shipped!

---------

Thank You,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts