Oilite/iTp "Next-Gen" Cree XP-G2 i3s eos 1-aaa,.$19.95 shipped

DrVette

Newly Enlightened

Unless that's your attempt at bump, I take as sarcasm from one who uses the net to pretend to be something.

A C.S. is my thought.

edit to be clear, the "C" clucks and is fowl.

Last edited:

DrVette

Newly Enlightened
To update - only the "golden" color is $19.95. The other colors pull up as $21.95.

Like the "die tint" lottery, they changed the price.

I got a nize Red one for $20, on-time & lucky.
Shocking the ho-hum attitude towards the i3s with all the improvements?

Racer

Enlightened
The new model is superior. Current controlled instead of PWM. Nice, square-cut threads. Better clip, and even reversible. Newest XP-G2 emitter. Moonlight mode. Perfectly flat tail for tail stand.

It's better in every way, except one: They changed the mode order to M-H-L, so you have cycle through high to get to moonlight. I guess they could do better on the tint, too, but there's pretty much no reason to buy the older model.

Bumble

Enlightened
black model at fasttech.com for $18.95 (with CPF discount) + free world wide shipping... OLIGHT i3S Cree XP-G2 4-Mode 80-Lumen LED Flashlight red colour for $18.51 :)

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Damn I just paid $24.95/ea and bought two! I like the light and would get another set since the tint on these are so far apart it should be illegal (a meanie greenie and a strange mix of cool and warm).

PapaLumen

Enlightened
black model at fasttech.com for $18.95 (with CPF discount) + free world wide shipping... OLIGHT i3S Cree XP-G2 4-Mode 80-Lumen LED Flashlight red colour for $18.51 :)

Whats the CPF discount code for fasttech? Cant see it in the usual list. Thanks.

*edit* CPF lol :D

Last edited:

arbiker501

Newly Enlightened
Did anyone have the code i might as well get the new one. I like the turn on off to middle mode.

Krazy Koika

Newly Enlightened
I recently purchased one of these and am surprisingly impressed with it.
My youngest daughter has now claimed it. Time to order a few more.

N_N_R

Enlightened
Now... I can't yet understand if I bought it at a more or less normal price, but the other day I ordered a gold one for $24.95(with free shipping / shipping included) from eBay. Can't wait for it to arrive :D

rpm00

Enlightened
I've been looking at these new upgraded versions as a possible gift to my wife for her EDC in her purse. I would like to get the purple one though, but haven't been able to find it at the right price yet. fasttech only has red and black. Just sent them a note asking when they'll be getting purple.

Are people generally happy with the quality of these? This is for my wife, so she won't have much patience with it... ;)

SDM44

Newly Enlightened
How does this one compare to the iTP A3 "upgraded 96 lumen" model? I currently have one of those, and it's extremely bright and works great with a 14400.

I wouldn't mind picking up another keychain AAA light like that, but just wondering if there was a difference between this "upgrade 80 lumen" model compared to my "upgrade 96 lumen" model.

N_N_R

Enlightened
Are people generally happy with the quality of these? This is for my wife, so she won't have much patience with it... ;)

Have you used the Olight i3, the older model, not the i3S? I've been using it for 8 months, every single day, it's been dropped and abused and it's still a very reliable light. This is my strongest criteria for a flashlight. I hope the new i3s doesn't provide lower standards : )

Mike_TX

Enlightened
Unless that's your attempt at bump, I take as sarcasm from one who uses the net to pretend to be something.

A C.S. is my thought.

edit to be clear, the "C" clucks and is fowl.

Butthurt are you, DrVette? Just because someone doesn't share your enthusiasm for something isn't an excuse for personal attacks.

The "bored" icon was to express the fact I find this product to be ... well, boring. It's my right to respond to your post, since you posted it to get responses. Unless, of course, you're shilling for the product, in which case I'll report you.