Olight Marauder Mini

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a nice light. But wish they had dropped the RGB concept and just added 3 more whites for a higher lumen output. Also wish the had used a 3 way switch...flood/spot/both. Anyone have one yet?

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I used to like Olight but with their customized cells and the fact you cant run duel fuel, none of their items looked all that interesting to me.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to like Olight but with their customized cells and the fact you cant run duel fuel, none of their items looked all that interesting to me.
I understand. In my case I have several Olights with magnetic charging. Never had an Olight battery fail on me yet. But I also must say that I'm not a heavy flashlight user these days, no longer do much camping. I have a simple Olight I5R with me all the time...I don't care if I loose it or trash it up. Other than that one, my other lights are rarely used shelf queens for the most part.

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I understand. In my case I have several Olights with magnetic charging. Never had an Olight battery fail on me yet. But I also must say that I'm not a heavy flashlight user these days, no longer do much camping. I have a simple Olight I5R with me all the time...I don't care if I loose it or trash it up. Other than that one, my other lights are rarely used shelf queens for the most part.
I'd love to see how these lights fair over time. See if they hold up and I hope to see some reviews! :)