• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight S15R Baton $22 with battery and charger at gearbest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good one, DMS - thanks!

BTW, after reading Selfbuilt's review, I noted how the new circuit does not really support high on 1 Eneloop (or even Energizer lithium primaries). But it does do just as well as the 14500 when you use 2xAA. Gearbest also has the 2xAA extension tubes for these for a little over four bucks. I got two lights, plus two extender tubes!

Warning, I tried a promo-code for a discount, and these are already on such a low sale price, your total goes UP if you use a code. Have to un-cart everything and start fresh if that happens, and you get back to the sale price fine.

Last edited:

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
These were up $5 for a while, but are $22.99 again but on a back order status. Very nice system. Just got my light, drop ship from within the US (extension tube came from HK post a couple of weeks ago), probably should have shown as a "back order" when I ordered, but all is good and I like it a lot.

funkychateau

Enlightened
Good one, DMS - thanks!

BTW, after reading Selfbuilt's review, I noted how the new circuit does not really support high on 1 Eneloop (or even Energizer lithium primaries). But it does do just as well as the 14500 when you use 2xAA. Gearbest also has the 2xAA extension tubes for these for a little over four bucks. I got two lights, plus two extender tubes!

Warning, I tried a promo-code for a discount, and these are already on such a low sale price, your total goes UP if you use a code. Have to un-cart everything and start fresh if that happens, and you get back to the sale price fine.

Can you provide a link to the extension tube? I can't seem to find it at Gearbest.

Thanks!

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't now either. Just had to search S15R and they came up with the lights, but now I only see the light. The price did go down another 20 cents, to $22.79, though. Hopefully they get the tubes back, it's a nice option, but I have to admit I only have been using the 1x14500 configuration. That is the only way to use the charge base, too.

DMS1970

Enlightened
My first order was 10/28, received them 11/28. Just ordered 3 more on Monday and got my shipping notification already

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The S15R is not on the Gearbest site now, but the 2xAA extension tubes are, for only 3 1/2 bucks, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.