• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired OPEN (Arc AA--AAA Mod) (SOLD OUT)

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Feeler (Arc AA--AAA Mod)

Nice photos..thanks again, and glad you like the polished Arc AAA head and N cell body..

I have tracked down the individual who I put in charge of the thread cleaning process on this last run..I asked him if he had done what I said on "ALL" the bodies.. His response was not what I wanted to hear...He thought since the first batch turned out 100% correct he did not have to clean "EVERY" piece in the additional run.. I except full responsibility for this production error and if you have an effected body..please contact me at [email protected] The problem is easily fixed but I want to make sure every body produced is 100% correct.. The body is machined correctly but the last production step to clean the top threads for the Arc aaa head was not completed.. This means there are slight machining burrs that will make initial threading of the head difficult.. Please contact me directly if you have one of these bodies.. This production error has been fixed and ZERO will have this problem in the future.. Not all bodies are effected.. Thanks, and sorry for the error on my part guys. It will be fixed at my expense..

Jets22

Enlightened

Quick update...The last 3 polished turn-keys shipped today.. these were going to Singapore, Milford CT., Mamaroneck NY. They are ready to go including new N cell batteries.. Just un-pack them and give them a little twist. Thanks guys...

marcspar

Enlightened

I'll be watching for the mailman or ups driver with extra intensity....

Thanks for mine!

Marc

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright, one of them should be mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
Quick update...The last 3 polished turn-keys shipped today.. these were going to Singapore, Milford CT., Mamaroneck NY. They are ready to go including new N cell batteries.. Just un-pack them and give them a little twist. Thanks guys...

[/ QUOTE ]

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Hi Jets, didja get my PM?

Funny thing, I was in Daytona just yesterday!

daloosh

Jets22

Enlightened

You were? Small world...
Yes your TK shipped ..I will be shipping your HA body as soon as they are completed though.. You in Daytona for vacation?

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Thanks Jets. Actually, parents retired down there: grabbed a bite at Barnacles, got Mom some flowers at Granada Florist on 40, got some half price Asics at the Just for Feet closing near the mall and some shorts at the Sports Authority by Best Buy (sucks that Office Max closed)...jes' like home!

daloosh

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

My parents are near the Belair Mall on A1A. Wow, next time, if it's okay with you I might say hi! And maybe bring you some things to mod, too! Dunno when that'll be, just came down twice in the last month, might not visit again til fall or even Thanksgiving.

daloosh