Ottawa area CPF summer 2010 meet

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a great trail that bob_ninja suggested. Perfect for playing. I'm going to need a luggage cart for all of my lights.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll have to bring the Neutral White Rebel 90 and Cree Q3-5C P60 drop-ins I built.

The trail will be a much better place to test the colour rendition than my backyard.

bob_ninja

Enlightened
Seems I am going to be busy trying to finish a smaller project before rain on Sun. I may be late showing up at Tim Hortons, but should make it to the 2nd part, trying out lights. I will send my cell# to Brad to let me know when you head out to the trail in case I am late.

computernut

Enlightened
It was good seeing everyone tonight, maybe we can fit another one in before the snow flies.

I saw some lights I'd like to get: C2 w/Malkoff, TK45, Quark RGB

Thanks Black Rose for organizing this evening.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was good seeing everyone tonight, maybe we can fit another one in before the snow flies...
+1
I'll definitely do my best to be there if it happens on a friday or saturday... with less lights this time, but at least one or two new ones :paypal:

I'm definitely getting one of those Romisen lasers, since mine has slight issues when the battery isn't 100% full.
DUQ: Any idea if it can take RCR's or only primaries? I don't see any specs anywhere on this one.

computernut

Enlightened
I have a guy at work who wants one too so we're at 4. I'm going to place an order at the end of next week (ie. Friday, Sept. 24th) so let me know if anyone else wants in. Please PM me.

Thanks.

stormcloud

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for one as well, not sure what I will use it for but I know I will regret not ordering one if I don't.

How we doing the money thing.

computernut

Enlightened
For this week I'll just take names. Once I get a fixed number I'll calculate how much everyone owes me. I'll require cash or paypal before I order on the 24th.

Flic

Enlightened
Sounds like you all had a great time. Sorry I missed it - I was sick as a dog all weekend. Catch you next time.

computernut

Enlightened
PM sent out to Cateract, J_Roc, and stormcloud regarding laser purchase. Order will be placed next Monday so I will require payment by the end of the weekend.

Thanks.