• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Mule Drop In

ven

Flashaholic
I ran out of:popcorn:waiting for OG...........

Thanks to OR as always super duper customer service, got the single mode 219B mule today and of course i love it. 300lm is more than enough, nice light bulb of light! Real nice flood beam and tint from the nichia...............very happy

z2 for a home

Dad n lad

Top stuff:)

ven

Flashaholic
Rough N ready pic, the 300 ish lumens are more than adequate for flooding a close area.
What i see

What the mule sees

Very impressed:)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rough N ready pic, the 300 ish lumens are more than adequate for flooding a close area.
What i see

What the mule sees

Very impressed:)
Loving it ven. I get my pics out tonight been sick for last 3 days really mess up my flashlight outing. Ugg. Great looking mules bro:): thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
Very cool, may have to look into an xpl HI one at a later date..............you know for that time you need even more flood:D Not sure on single or 3 mode for that though, have to ponder on it!

Hay i have extreme kids, they wreck everything:shakehead

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool, may have to look into an xpl HI one at a later date..............you know for that time you need even more flood:D Not sure on single or 3 mode for that though, have to ponder on it!

Hay i have extreme kids, they wreck everything:shakehead
And where did this family trait come from? :smiling:

Latest posts