Owners of Valentine One Radar Detector

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Are there any fellow owners of the V1 detector? I've had one for quite a few years (actually two of them). I sent one in a couple weeks ago for the upgrade. I like the smaller case, but am not sure if it's picking up radar as well as prior to the upgrade.

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one but its still the older larger unit. I've considered upgrading it but I haven't gotten around to it yet...

Call up Valentine and see what they say. They have excellent customer service.

Mark

bucken

Enlightened
I, too, have had one for several years. I've often thought about upgrading it, but hesitate to do so. It's always worked great, and continues to serve me flawlessly. I guess I just keep remembering the many lessons I've learned over the years, especially the one about "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Archangel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have what apparently is the large case. (Read: didn't even know there was a small one.)

CiTY

Enlightened
I've had one for many years, and upgraded once 4-5 years ago... Still the thicker one. I am still satisfied with it so far. I'm might upgrade if there are enough upgrades to make it worth my wild. So far the only thing I can see that's different than my present model is the rear laser sensor, and maybe more sensativity in the KA range... No rush to upgrade for me...