• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 modules - warm, neutral, cool white/XPG- XML / SST-50 -90 P60 modules (part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the XP-G R4 5000k "daylight white" 3C tint, 3 level high / med/ low / 3.6-9 volts/ 1.4 amp drop-in and its got the best "neutral" tint I've seen, not yellow/green warmish nor is it cold white. I've used it around rain soaked vegetation and I reckon its got good colour rendition and depth. Very happy with the drop-in. Some other modders like shiningbeam, their version of "neutral" is pretty warm and yellow, around the 4000-4300K tint.

NEED HELP! Im not a flashlight/bin expert, and I DONT wanna spend an entire day doing research. Id like a regulated 3 level (hi,med,low) neutral white drop-in for my G2, but dont know which one I should get. Only wanna spend $35 maybe $40 max before shipping. Need help/advice/recommendations

NWdude83

Newly Enlightened
I got the XP-G R4 5000k "daylight white" 3C tint, 3 level high / med/ low / 3.6-9 volts/ 1.4 amp drop-in and its got the best "neutral" tint I've seen, not yellow/green warmish nor is it cold white. I've used it around rain soaked vegetation and I reckon its got good colour rendition and depth. Very happy with the drop-in. Some other modders like shiningbeam, their version of "neutral" is pretty warm and yellow, around the 4000-4300K tint.

Cool thanks for the info. Daylight white sounds interesting.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Hi Dave, Paypal sent:

XML P60 drop-in please:
2.8a regulated
5000k neutral XM-L
2-mode
smooth reflector
potting tape

Or I guess I could just start ordering "the usual".. :) Thanks!

yarney05

Newly Enlightened
So i received my XM-L yesterday afternoon and last night i finished up boring out my 6P. Let me tell you once i was finished i was blown away. Thoroughly exceeded my expectations. Thanks Dave for making such a quality product. +1 New happy customer!

Distortion

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave, I'm looking to see if a drop in with the following specs would be advisable with a Surefire 6P running off the standard two CR123 cells.

Cree XM-L
T-50 flux bin E4 4500K neutral
2 level HI / Low
2.8 amp
Smooth
potting tape

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

slate

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

Order just place for the following

Cree XM-L dropin P60
T6 bin 1C / 1D Cool White
3 level Hi / Low / Strobe
OP reflector
Pushed at 3.1 amps

To be used with Solarforce L2T

:paypal:

Thanks

Slate

emu124

Enlightened
:takeit:

For FM 1x26500:
1x
Cree XR-E R2 neutral (Q3 5B)
3.6 - 6 volts regulated 3 level H-M-L
1.4 amp
2 optics
Thermal Potting
$45

For SF C2 1x18650:
1x
Cree XP-G Q23000K 7A3 (90 minimum CRI)
3 level H-M-L memory
1.4 amp 2.8-6 volts
Smooth reflector
Thermal Potting
$40

International shipping $5 for 1st class Int up to two modules

Total $90

:paypal:

Please check note in PP !

Thanks

jhamm12

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

Thanks for sending my 5 mode XML T6 2.8 dropin! I love it!

-How long can I run it on high without damaging the light? (Surefire C2 host bored 18650 redilast 3100 protected)
-my dropin is thermally potted, OP, would you recommend I use the copper tape? (does it make a big enough difference?)

My son is getting a new SF G2 incan and I want to buy 1 of your dropins for it.
-Will your dropin's be too hot for the nitrolon bezel? (I'm not sure what the old style G2 is that won't fit your dropin)
-Will the standard G2 tail switch work with your multi mode dropin or would it be better to use single mode high?

Thanks again, Jason

Voider

Enlightened
Dave,
1 Cree XM-L $40

T50 flux bin E3 5000k daylight white

1 level

2.8 Amps

Smooth reflector

Potting with tape $5
And
1 Cree XM-L $40

T6 bin 1C / 1D Cool White

1 level

2.8 Amps

Smooth reflector

Potting with tape $5

$90 sent Paypal

SHOC

Newly Enlightened
Hello Dave,

I would really like to purchase one of your P60 mods, but as I do not have many post's cannot send you a PM or find ur PayPal info..

Any help would be appreciated.

Cree XM-L
T6 bin 1C/1D Cool White
2.8 amps with a Smooth Reflector.
Plus Potting w/Tape = $45

Going in SF Z2 with 18650 and 123's forback-up.

Also what is the runtime on high for this setup, not battery length but actual time illuminated safely??

Thank you,

SHOC
[email protected]

Last edited:

jhamm12

Newly Enlightened
Hey SHOC,

For Dave's paypal info, click on his nailbender avatar, then click on "view profile" and it tells you at the top of the page. PS I bought the T6 like you, but I ordered the Orange Peel reflector. It's amazingly bright and the flood is wide, however I found myself wishing for a bit more throw. So let me know how the throw for your smooth reflector is when you get it. Thanks, Jason

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Dave,

I know it will take a bit to catch up on orders, so I figured I'd add mine to the list.

XM-L
T6
2 mode
3.1A drive
Smooth reflector
Thermal plotting

PP sent.

Thanks

Monk3807

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about getting the Cree XP-G 1 Level 4-14 volts / 1.4 amp with potting to replace the incan bulb in my Surefire forend for a Remington 870. Anyone have any experience with this or have any suggestions for a replacement that could take the recoil of shooting slugs.

Thanks,
Monk

SHOC

Newly Enlightened
Hey SHOC,

For Dave's paypal info, click on his nailbender avatar, then click on "view profile" and it tells you at the top of the page. PS I bought the T6 like you, but I ordered the Orange Peel reflector. It's amazingly bright and the flood is wide, however I found myself wishing for a bit more throw. So let me know how the throw for your smooth reflector is when you get it. Thanks, Jason

Thanks Jason,

I had tried that yesterday and it wouldn't work for some reason:confused:
I know what u mean, I have a XM-L EagleTac w/OP and it is exactly what u described... I hope the smooth produces the better throw as well...

Thanks for the help again,

Later,
SHOC

yarney05

Newly Enlightened
So I'm looking to buy a few more modules from you but i have one question. A friend of mine likes the idea of having a 3xAAA light because getting batteries is easy. And he prefers throw over flood. Will any of your drop ins work on 3xAAA and produce good throw?

SHOC

Newly Enlightened
Hey Dave,

Sorry for the missed info on Paypal, i was having computer problems..

Transaction ID # 7WJ41029D8677701G

Cree XM-L
T6 bin 1C/1D Cool White
3.1 amps with a Smooth Reflector.
Plus Potting w/Tape = $45

Going in SF Z2 with 18650 and 123's for back-up.

Thank you,

SHOC:paypal:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.