P60 reflectors ?

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
Where can I get a variety of choices? For xpg2 and one for xml2 and xre etc.

Also who makes this reflector:
381a11c34d52b04b3b6ae1cb23f8095c.jpg

Its a mtg2 p60 with a honed out reflector but I'd like to find more.
I have three reflectors now that I have collected over the years from junk Chinese p60 drop ins. I have one with a super tiny opening which works okay for XPG but beam profile sucks.

I'd like to shop USA but will settle with Chinese as long as its cheap and doesn't takes weeks to get to Cali

Blitzwing

Enlightened
fasttech.com have a few different P60 reflector / pill units as well as emitters and drivers.

Unsure of postage to the US, normally takes about 14 days to Australia. There are different shipping options.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
FastTech has smooth & OP reflectors for XP-G & XM-L series.
If u are using MT-G2, Kaidomain has one with an opening big enough for the MT-G2 emitter.

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
FastTech has smooth & OP reflectors for XP-G & XM-L series.
If u are using MT-G2, Kaidomain has one with an opening big enough for the MT-G2 emitter.

I ended up ordering some with springs and brass pills. I went with the smooth as I can stipple it and it came to $6 free shipping for 5 kits.

outersquare

Enlightened
I could use some help, which module on kaidomain is sized for mtg2? They do not seem to be labeled.

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
I could use some help, which module on kaidomain is sized for mtg2? They do not seem to be labeled.
The only one I know should fit is the sscp7 or...sst90? I'm not sure as I drill mine out a drill press or use a die grinder carefully. Hate to break it to you there buddy but there is no specific Mt - g2 reflector for the P 60 format

Latest posts