• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 XPG modules - warm, neutral, cool white/SST-50 -90 P60 modules (part 7)

ratox

Newly Enlightened
PayPal $40 (cash balance) sent for:

XRE cool white
60 degree optic
plus 8 degree additional optic
1 level max output
3.6-6.0 volts

You can combine with my previous order (Linger) if possible.
Thanks yet again.

Gadsden

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

:paypal:

Luminus SST-50 drop-in
Regulated 3 level 5700K neutral (W57-GJ201-WJ-H4)
SMO reflector
Host: Solarforce L2P 1*18650
$65

Quad die IR/Infrared 850nm
OP Reflector if applicable/ best reflector for flood/smooth beam
Host: Solarforce L2P 1*18650
$45

TOTAL: $110

Thank you!

STEELHOG

Newly Enlightened
Greetings Dave,

I would please like:
- DUAL XPG (Linger Special), R2 4000k 5B2 tint, SMO reflector, 3 level 2.5 amp 3.6-6 volts max $45
-potted $5
-international ship $15
-4% for credit card paypal $2.60

$45+$5+$15+$2.60 = $67.60

Module is for Surefire 6P host bored for 18650

:paypal:

Cheers,Phil

Cheers Dave,received the module in the weekend,awesome!!! just what the 6P needed.

Thanks again

Phil

tandem

Enlightened
Hi Dave, I'm looking something throwy with good runtimes to put in a bored C2; I've got a general purpose beam with the M61 so wanting to head the other way with more spot and enough useful spill not to trip over my own feet.

I'd consider other emitters but need ~2 hours or more runtime off a high capacity AW 18650 (not IMR) so am assuming that I should be looking at an XR-E with the 3 level 3.6v - 6v in neutral white. Does that make sense and if so, what sort of OTF output would you guess at?

Should I go with an optic? If so was thinking of having it mounted with narrow but ordering both assuming a field change is possible. Would you go smooth or OP reflector? PP coming your way once I know what bits to add up... thanks!

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave, I'm looking something throwy with good runtimes to put in a bored C2; I've got a general purpose beam with the M61 so wanting to head the other way with more spot and enough useful spill not to trip over my own feet.

I'd consider other emitters but need ~2 hours or more runtime off a high capacity AW 18650 (not IMR) so am assuming that I should be looking at an XR-E with the 3 level 3.6v - 6v in neutral white. Does that make sense and if so, what sort of OTF output would you guess at?

Should I go with an optic? If so was thinking of having it mounted with narrow but ordering both assuming a field change is possible. Would you go smooth or OP reflector? PP coming your way once I know what bits to add up... thanks!

Hi

An XRE is certainly the narrowest viewing angle at 90 degrees. There is not alot of spill with an XRE R2 and sometimes can look a bit tunnelish.

One other choice is an R3 XPE that has 115 degree viewing angle. which is between a XRE and a XPG @ 125 degrees.

I have all in stock so you can decide.

I only have optics for the XRE series though, one thought is if you are going to change in the field it means you have to carry a fairly small item. You then have to have enough light to orient the optic to fit on emitter properly. The optic fits over the body so it has to be lined up properly.
With a reflector you don't really have to worry about it but if carrying a small optic is not a problem I can build either way.

If you go with a reflector the smooth will have the best throw but will have some rings as most Cree will in a smooth. A lop will give a more even beam but will decrease throw a small amount.

If you want 2 hours on a 18650 I would go with the 3 level constant current driver I carry. It is $5 more but should give you the 2 hours runtime you are looking for.

I don't have lumens for the optics but in a reflector the XRE will yield about 240 or 250 lumens while the XPE will be about 280 or so in OTF lumens.

hope that helped.

Dave

AIC

Newly Enlightened
Is a two mode driver without memory at all available? Something very similar to the Surefire 6PX/G2X pro models. I have been searching the web for a two mode drop-in that starts on low first, but they can not be found.

I want to put a drop-in in my G2, something with a driver like I mentioned that drives an XP-G or XP-E at about 20 lumens on low, and about 180-200 on high.

Probably a long shot, but thanks anyway.

AIC

Newly Enlightened
I have since learned that. However I also noticed that his drop-ins no longer fit in the old style G2...

JWS3

Newly Enlightened
Hello Dave,

New member here. I have a Surefire M951v weapon light and I'd like to convert it to LED. The balance of throw and long run time are equally important for my specific use. Which one of your products would you recommend I order?

Best regards,
-Jim

mgarza

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for a D26 XPG Q5 3000K, 3 level H/M/L, 2.8-6 volts with memory, 1.4 amp, op reflector, potted module, $35 + $5 + 4% = $41.60. Thanks, Mark

dsmboostaholic

Newly Enlightened
Id like to order a simple drop in for my surefire 6p. Id like as much throw as possible, only needs to be one mode, run off stock 123's. I am very new to this so I will need advice. Thank you!

brandocommando

Enlightened
Id like to order a simple drop in for my surefire 6p. Id like as much throw as possible, only needs to be one mode, run off stock 123's. I am very new to this so I will need advice. Thank you!

We are currently on part 9.
It can be found HERE.

Welcome to CPF dsmboostaholic!

This is a very, very, long running thread, (Nailbender sells A LOT of modules.) So, when it gets too big, or too long, Nailbender starts a new one.

You posted in the older one!

I am sure NB will be able to set you up with something that will suit your needs perfectly, just click on the "HERE" above and it will take you to the current thread...

Based on your requirements, my suggestion would be an XR-E or maybe XP-G emitter.
Read through the thread and you will learn a lot.

lennox3rd

Newly Enlightened
Hi. I would like to buy three 5700K neutral (W57S-GN200-WN-H4) p-60 drop-ins. Can you please tell me how to order? I can pay through paypal. Thank you. [email protected]
PART 7 !!! P60 Style Custom Drop - in modules for SF and other Products. (part 6 can be found here)

Here I am offering P60 Style drop ins, they are available with Leds from the following manufacturers with some of the leds that will be offered are below.

SSC Seoul
- P7 , P4
Cree - MC-E , XP-E, XRE , UV THE NEW XPG are here in warm , neutral or cool white
Osram - Diamond Dragon , Golden Dragon Plus, GDP IR/ Ostar IR
Luminus - SST -50, SST -90
Nichia - UV
K2 TFFC
-
Rebel

Ledengine- UV

Please refer only to part 7 for prices and current selections.

These modules will fit any flashlight that accepts a standard P60/D26 Style module.

IF a GREAT host is needed here are some great hosts by Five Mega to look at (HERE)

Here is one of the emitter in the base and converter board
emittersmall.jpg
Driversmalljpg.jpg

View of the module from the top and typical beam shot

Finishedtopsmall.jpg
Wallshotsmall.jpg

You can still see a bit of a doughnut hole in this picture but most of the time we can focus all or most of it out.

This is a picture of the new reflector made for the Cree XPE & XPG This gives a very smooth and concentrated hotspot.
XPEmodule-1.jpg

New OPTICS Modules for XRE
Top.jpg

All of the modules end up being as close to standard length as possible The large die leds are much thicker and there is a small possibilty that there will be a crack at the head and body. I keep all as short as possible so if there is a crack there is probably nothing that can be done.

All hosts are slightly different and one module may fit tight in a SF product and a bit loose in a FM Nite clone or an FM C but they will fit all. One may have to have the spring cut down to allow the head to close more or a whole spring may be needed to keep the module from rattling.

Here are some of the modules that can be purchased with some of the configurations.

Most LED's are carried in Cool White, Neutral White, or Warm white. They will be listed if in stock.

Battery configs listed are for any battery that falls into the range listed.

ALL LEDS BELOW ARE STOCKED

Seoul P7 $65 - 3.6v - 6volts ONLY /
1- 3 or 5 levels direct drive or 3 level regulated /Cool White

CREE LEDS

Cree XRE - XPE -$30
- 3.6 - 6 volts 3 level regulated high / med / low
3.6 -8.4V regulated 3 levels high / med/ low (memory ?)

XPE R2 or R3 available coolwhite / neutral (Q3 5B) and warm tints plus new XPE Green , Red

XRE OPTICS Cool white , neutral white and warm whites.
8degree/ 60 degree.
$37 for module and 1 optic $40 with 2 optics

Smooth and OP reflectors also available

Cree
XP-G -$35 (levels are 100% / 40% / 5% )
5 level high / med / low / SOS / Strobe with memory / 1.4 amp
3 level high / med / low 2.8-6 volts with memory / 1.4 amp
2 levels High / Low 2.8-6 volts with memory/ 1.4 amp
1 level 2.8-6 volts or 4-14 volts / 1.4 amp

3 levels high / med/ low / 3.6-8.4 volts no memory / 1.5 amp

3 & 5 level 1v-4.2 volts for low voltage for A / AA lights NO L2R HOSTS they are not compatible with my low voltage drivers

Flux Bins and tints that are available for XPG

Q5 3000k 7D2 tint
R4 4000k 5B3 tint /5B2
R4 5000k 3C tint
R5 6500k 1C
/ 1B / 1A tints

DUAL XPG (Linger Special)$45 Any of the above bins are possible / 3 level 2.5 amp 3.6-6 volts max

DBS MODULES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST

Thermal Potting available upon request $5 upcharge. 1 mode 2.8 amp drivers are $5 upcharge because of cost of drivers.
Copper tape now included in price the price to pot a module with thermal epoxy.

Cree MCE $ 65 - 3.6 - 6 volts/
1 - 3 levels or 5 levels direct drive
1 - 3 level regulated / Cool - Neutral - Warm bins

OSRAM LEDS

Osram Diamond Dragon $40 - 3.6 -6 volts / 1or 3 level
Ultra White /WARM WHITE/True Green / Red

Osram Golden Dragon Plus $40 -3.6 - 6 volts Regulated high / med / low /
3.6 - 8.4v 3 level High / Low / Strobe
Ultra White, , Warm White tints

LUMINUS SST SERIES LEDS

Luminus SST-50 - $65 - 2.8 -6volts only
direct drive
1 - 3 or 5 levels only
100% / 45% / 10% (add SOS and Strobe for 5 level)
Regulated
1 level
2 level --High - low
3 level -- high - med - low
5 level -- high - med - low - strobe -SOS The driver is the Shiningbeam driver 2.8 amps
Driver Levels are 100% / 40% / 5%

Flux Bins are
6500K Cool White
(W65S-GJ102-WJ-G3 )
5700K neutral (W57-GJ201-WJ-H4 )

4500K neutrals (W45S-GH400-WJ-N4)

DBS MODULES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST

Luminus SST -90 -$80 - 2.8 -6 volts only /1 - 3 or 5 Levels direct drive
6500K Cool White (W65S-GN100-WN-DE) (Out of Stock no estimate)
5700K neutral (W57S-GN200-WN-H4)
good replacement for coolwhite
4500k neutral (W45S GM401-WM-P4)
3000k warm 83CRI ( W30M-GK700-WK-U3 )
Green - Red
- Blue SST -90's also available - $80

UV LEDS

Cree UV XL 7090 $45 (395nm)3.6 v-6volts /1 level

Nichia UV $125
(365nm)3.6-6 volts 1 level (Temp. Out of Stock)

I ALSO CARRY A BLOOD TRACKING PACKAGE THAT IS AVAILABLE WITH SPRAY BOTTLE FOR HUNTERS , PLEASE PM FOR DETAILS.

OSRAM IR LEDS

Osram Golden Dragon IR $45 (850 & 940nm)-3.6v- 6 volts /1 level or 1 level 4-14 volts

Osram Ostar 21 watt IR (850nm & 940nm) 9-16 volts 1 level

I also have
Rebels CW / Neut/ warm high CRI/ Royale Blue

K2TFFC CW / Neut/ warm

P4 CW / Neut / warm high CRI
please PM for info on these

ANY MODULES LISTED AS 6 VOLTS MAX CAN NOT BE USED WITH LIFEPO4 BATTS. THERE HAS BEEN TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THESE BATTS AND PROPER CHARGING METHODS. WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER BOARDS BURNED UP BY USING THESE BATTS.

I try to keep the above listed led's in stock, I also try to keep the newest and most popular bins and color temps from cool whites / neutrals / and warm white high CRI models.

Now as to level in drivers , most of the time the levels are fixed and can't be changed. Now that said some drivers may have groups so that I may be able to accommodate some changes not shown such as special strobe packages for bike riders and such.

As new drivers become available the offerings will change on this page so please check it first. I often will have to change depending on what drivers I have available to me at the time so please check this page and I will update as needed.

Please specify what host and batts you are using when inquiring about a module or led.

Just remember if you don't see it or don't understand something just write as I don't mind helping but check this page first.
Now that said the search button for the forum has a wealth of knowledge, much more than I can ever remember and usually with in days of a new led release runtimes and lumens are often posted.

When ordering please post your order in this thread plus put details of what typed led ordered including choice of reflector / levels and type driver DD or regulated / check to see if address is visible . Also please list CPF Nickname in paypal notes. Shipping is 3 working days

Make sure your address in paypal is correct becuase that IS WHERE IT WILL BE SENT.
If you want it mailed to an alternate address Please make sure I acknowledge that the paypal address is incorrect.
Do not send me an alternate address with out making it known the paypal address is incorrect, please state I want my parcel sent to an alternate address if this is not done I will think it is a duplicate address and will send to what is listed on PP.

MY Paypal info in biography or PM for.
Credit card users please add 4%

Shipping Conus is included / International shipping is $5 for 1st class Int up to two modules , Priority Mail with tracking is $15 up to 3 modules , express mail and more than 3 modules quoted.

Beam shots are posted below and new products will be posted below. Please send your beam shots and I will try to list when possible or create a link to them.
I will as I can try to keep wall shots updated as for outside beam shots those will probably be left for others as my camera doesn't take good shots out side at night or could be the operator is not good enough:D

New offerings will be listed below as they become
available.

D36 for M STYLE and M to C lights are (HERE)

IN NEED OF A HOST THEN HERE ARE SOME GREAT FORUM MEMBERS THAT CAN HELP

Here on BST get Five Mega 1 & 2 X 26500 host (Here) These are some of my favorites

On marketplace get Fivemega 18mm Bodies in 5 Sizes Here
Jason will take care of you.

For milling of maglites and general millwork Will Quiles is the master and can be found (HERE)

TX35

Newly Enlightened
I don't have, nor like PP due to their anti 2nd. amendment stance. On your home site you don't have the Osram Diamond Dragon $40 - 3.6 -6 volts / 1or 3 Red LED listed. Any help would be appreciated!!!