• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***** P7 and DHS Heatsink Part 2*****

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***** P7 and DHS Heatsink *****

:paypal: :thanks: :goodjob:
P7 HAIII - $32
1 x C
2 x D
registered mail - $2
total - $34

dutchguy2

Enlightened
Hi,

Today I reveiced 2 C size heatsink's. Are you gona refund the 12 USD I paid to much or sent a D size heatsink?

Jos

Just send 26 Euro for 2x P7 HAIII "C" heatsink plus registered mail, should have bin 26 USD. Since 26 Euro is 38 USD maybe you can send 2x C size heatsink plus 1x D size heatsink?

Regards,
Jos

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I want to make a M@g mod with 3 or 4 P7, do you have a Heatsink what can I use??? Thanks

PD If you can point me were can I get the Lens to do that mod I will be very happy...

Last edited:

eddielee70

Newly Enlightened
H22A, please reply to my email, I have order over 50 heatsinks from you. the most recent from July 18th I received in timely 2 week period. The July 5th order of 17 heatsinks in registered mail, which you sent out in two packages. One package of 10 got lost. You said in your July 28th email you will sent out the lost 10 heatsinks in August 5th, then keep delaying that you need to wait until August 12th to file lost package. I have yet to received your email about when or what you have done to replace my order in July 5th. please respond as I have sent three emails in 3 week period with no reply.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
H22A, please reply to my email, I have order over 50 heatsinks from you. the most recent from July 18th I received in timely 2 week period. The July 5th order of 17 heatsinks in registered mail, which you sent out in two packages. One package of 10 got lost. You said in your July 28th email you will sent out the lost 10 heatsinks in August 5th, then keep delaying that you need to wait until August 12th to file lost package. I have yet to received your email about when or what you have done to replace my order in July 5th. please respond as I have sent three emails in 3 week period with no reply.

Hi Eddie,

I'm sorry for the delay. My current job require extensive traveling and I'm home only on the weekend. That is the only time I can answers emails and PMs. I never receive your email. You probably you sent it during the time my computer was infected with virus two weeks ago which I lost most of data and I was out of computer for a week. I understand your frustration. I'll send replacement tomorrow.

Cheers,
Setapong

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I want to make a M@g mod with 3 or 4 P7, do you have a Heatsink what can I use??? Thanks

PD If you can point me were can I get the Lens to do that mod I will be very happy...

I'm sorry I don't have any. I think none is available on CPF at the moment.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
- starfiretoo
- Gordon P.
- Philip R.
- Upplyst
- Aaron S.
- Eddie Lee (EMS shipping tracking No. EE 0441 1176 0 TH)

Shipped.

Thanks,
Setapong

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***** P7 and DHS Heatsink *****

Rec'd. order but had 1 x "C" and 1 x "D". Box was missing the second "D".
:thanks: SF2
:paypal: :thanks: :goodjob:
P7 HAIII - $32
1 x C
2 x D
registered mail - $2
total - $34
m1hs9.jpg

axc27

Newly Enlightened
Hi there!

I'd like to have three P7 Bare Aluminum D-Size - $26