painting vinyl siding?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im poor again damn home owner ship cost to damn much seems like everyday there is something new to fix or replace my last agenda is i hate the color of my home. its white i hate white . my all time worst color i want blue or green can vinyl siding be painted? i already cleaned it real good. i like beach colors blue green even pink or orange. we have these colors on my street so its ok far as rules

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nah pretty much got them all done other then a ceiling fan that drives me batty. who ever worked on my home before i bought it sure sucked at this stuff lol. finaly got hot water heater working. and so many other issues. from hvac to plumbing to etc etc. . lol at least i learned some new skills. i figure paint will cost me less then 300 hundred bucks and id be so much more happy plus it will please the hoa folks lol. ...... im so tired been working on home like so hard every day omg today was land scaping im to old for this work and its been damn near 100 degrees here and like humid as hect...

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I suspect that painting the siding a darker color will increase your A/C costs a little bit. White reflects more of the sun's energy than darker colors.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think it will be a good thing soon as i have money again. god buying a home cost way more then the cost of the home