PAR20 LED replacement for range hood?

wws944

Enlightened
One of the few remaining high-use locations in our house that is not LED, is the hood over the cooktop/range. It has four PAR20 halogen flood lamps. Three have been replaced over the years with Philips 39W "eco" lamps, and one is still an original GE 50W.

Considering the price of power in California these days during peak times, some sort of LED replacements could easily be justified. However there are obvious heat, moisture, and vibration issues to worry about. There is also the secondary issue compatibility with the HI/LO dimmer switch. (I've no idea how it is wired.)

Anyone have thoughts on replacement?

wws944

Enlightened
Update: One of the Philips 39W halogens just burned out. I went to Home Depot and they no longer offer halogen PAR20s. LED only. So I picked up a two-pack of Feit "Enhance" PAR20 floods (3000K, 450 lumens, 90+ CRI) for ~$10. Replaced the burned out Philips and also the 50W GE with them. I'm happy to report that they work ok with the HI/LO switch in the hood - unlike some testing I did with some other LED bulbs a few years ago.

Given the environmental conditions, it will be interesting to see how they hold up. With electric costs what they are here, they should otherwise pay for themselves in energy costs alone in a little over a year.