Peak Led Solutions

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if there's a Peak thread, couldn't find it, but anyway.. recently acquired a Peak SS Eiger and I love it. The lower output bothers me because of the flickering and trying to dial it in. I can never get it set on a low moonlight without a strobe thing going on. Is there a work around to this? Is there something I can put inside the negative end to smooth this out? Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

LRJ88

Enlightened
Not sure if there's a Peak thread, couldn't find it, but anyway.. recently acquired a Peak SS Eiger and I love it. The lower output bothers me because of the flickering and trying to dial it in. I can never get it set on a low moonlight without a strobe thing going on. Is there a work around to this? Is there something I can put inside the negative end to smooth this out? Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
The solution is pretty much to use it, the more you use it the more you wear in the pill and the easier it gets to get it to a point where you can get it stable at certain points.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. I was hoping for that answer. I was hoping it would smooth out over time and being my first Peak, I didn't know how these work in time with the QTC. So basically the more you use it the better it will get. Perfect

fulee9999

Enlightened

they have their own maker subforum:

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can see this. I've been enjoying this Eiger lately. I got a SS Logan coming in and Robyn is gonna build me a 219b Eiger head
E352313F-D59B-4ABC-8EE0-22396F0AE996.jpeg

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
not sure why I didn't try this but I tried a different battery. Energizer instead of the tenergy one it shipped with and now I get a lot less flickering. Energizer is a tad shorter than the tenergy and the negative ends are slightly different. It's not perfect, but definitely better results