Pelican 2680 HEADSUP LITE

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican 2680 HEADSUP LITE

Anybody seen or tested this headlight.

I'm in the need for a headlamp that will survive dives to at least 100 feet.

It's a 1 watt LED powered by 4 AA batteries and is waterproof to 500 feet (more than me...)
I can't see any mention of it being regulated, but it's a new product and there is little information to be found on the web.

Batterystation has it for $49 and compared to Norwegian prices on diving equipment that's a steal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any help is appreciated
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
Sverre

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Pelican 2680 HEADSUP LITE

Hi NoFair,

Take a look at this thread here, some good reviews on the 2680... Looks like its all the excuse you need to order one right away!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Stanley.
The light will definately be ordered! I've got a weak spot for Pelicans so it's impossible to resist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Adding this to my ever growing things to put on order for Batterystation... I'm gonna be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Sverre

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're most welcome, Sverre. Pelicans are definitely one of the better lights around. I have the Headsup 3 Leds (2610), and been using it for more than 3 yrs now IIRC. Used if for hikes, camping, etc, and its still going strong and the batts just refuse to give up on this guy!!

By the way, it doesn't help too that Batterystation has some of the best prices for CPFers around... Darn that Kevin guy, someone should just go there and thank him personally! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know, but I'm not going to that part of the US this summer. He deserves more space in the cheers part of the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Sverre

maxilux

Enlightened

Hi, yes i have the 2680
It is not so, i have hope.
It is a very smal Spot, only use for far distance.
In my opinion it is to small.
It can be good for Mountainbiking or others.