Pet Names...?

kito109654

Newly Enlightened
"This is my EDC. There are many like it but this one is mine. My EDC is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my EDC is useless. Without my EDC I am useless. I must light my EDC true. I must use it brighter than my enemy, who is trying to blind me. I must blind him before he blinds me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my EDC and myself are defenders of CPF, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen."

Funny but sacriledge nonetheless.

GreySave

Enlightened
Pet names for your flashlights? SCARY!.......:poke:

But on the plus side, I can show this thread to my wife so she can see that I am not as far over the edge as she thought I was........:)

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just a little surprised no one calls any of his lights anything like "The Terminator" "The all seeing eye" or "the Palantir" ... now that I've said it, whoever uses these names must be a geek!!

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light in pocket 1.....2......3........4.........sometimes on that rare occasion that one bricks it is referred to as you "pos" then summarily terminated with extreme prejudice. :p

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
All my lights have names. It's either 'this one', 'that one', or 'the other one'.

I used to call them by their factory names, even if a shortened version, but when showing them to friends and family they would get confused with the names and just look at me like I needed a spanking.