PF11 Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Feel free to sleep in late guys....I gotcha covered:

Only 3 days left to PF11
;)

luxlover

Banned
I should be receiving some lights that not many CPFers have seen or talked about yet, come Thursday. I'll bring those along.
I am drooling all over myself just thinking about them. Could they be new Chinese lights that will serve well as hosts for future mods?

Jeff

JediNight

Newly Enlightened
So where was my invite guys ???? ;)

Seriously though,

Ray, thanks for the invite and for offering to pick me up !! :thumbsup:
Unfortunatley, I'm working this weekend, damn deadlines.

I do have some chairs you can use, don't know if you want to swing by and pick them up before you head to Milky's. If you do, feel free. You know where the garage is, help yourself.

Hopefully I can make it to PF12.

John

luxlover

Banned

Seriously though,

I do have some chairs you can use, don't know if you want to swing by and pick them up before you head to Milky's. If you do, feel free. You know where the garage is, help yourself.

John
John,
I know what happened.....prior to you becoming a CPF member on April 10, 2007, I used to research the Member's List to see if there were any NJ, NY, PA, CT local yocals who became members of CPF since the last PF gathering. I gave those names to kartracer31. I stopped doing that for three reasons. One was that the search function for Members was terminated by some administrator. Two was I was finding that the number of attending was increasing to a point where Scott's house could not sustain the volume of people. Three is I figured that PhotonFest was famous enough that most newcomers would somehow find out about it if they had the mindset to research if there were any social events close to their residences. I admit that my last assumption was/is incorrect. I will have to rethink it and come up with a solution.

But for now, all of us who posted here, Tim, Scott and I cordially invite you to this and all future PF gatherings. It is unfortunate that your job has prevented you from attending on Sat. Keep on the lookout for PF12 in the proper CPF forum. It should be held in May 2009 or late April 2009.

Also, keep on the lookout for the pictures posted after the event. They should be enough to start your engine for PF12! :thumbsup:

Jeff

Last edited:

effulgentOne

Enlightened
That effulgentone is one SERIOUS flashaholic! He is really anxious for the date to arrive! His enthusiasm easily puts mine to shame!

I know that senecaripple will hate me for this, but for the most stringent countdown clock, refer to this link..... Countdown to PF11

Jeff

I am indeed somewhat excited. I should be getting a shipment of batteries in the mail today, and some new bulbs friday at the latest, so I will be ready.

I don't like your newfangled countdown timer. Real men do the math in their heads. :poke:

luxlover

Banned
I am indeed somewhat excited. I should be getting a shipment of batteries in the mail today, and some new bulbs friday at the latest, so I will be ready.

I don't like your newfangled countdown timer. Real men do the math in their heads. :poke:
Excitement is good for the circulation! Now I know from whom I may borrow a few batteries on Sat. in case I run out of juice. Don't worry, Schuyler, I am an honest guy and I will return the batteries after I am done with them. But they will be a little lighter in weight than when I received them. :thinking: I hope that you won't mind! :naughty:

I respect your opinion and will ask you this quickly.....HOW MANY SECONDS TO GO BEFORE NOON SAT......AND YOU BETTER BE GIVING ME AN ANSWER STAT WITHOUT USING A CALCULATOR OR EVEN YOUR FINGERS AND TOES. COUGH IT UP, RIGHT NOW!

Jeff

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seriously though,

John

Hey John,

It's the least I could do after stuffing us with all that barbeque! I'm still full and it was 2 weekends ago, LMAO

I will let you know about the chairs by Friday night. If I can squeeze it in with all my running around, I will grab a bunch.

Guys,

John is a MASTER at Barbeque's. Hmmmm, I can just picture PF12 being a barbeque fest. One can dream right? LOL

m16a

Enlightened
Hey John,

It's the least I could do after stuffing us with all that barbeque! I'm still full and it was 2 weekends ago, LMAO

I will let you know about the chairs by Friday night. If I can squeeze it in with all my running around, I will grab a bunch.

Guys,

John is a MASTER at Barbeque's. Hmmmm, I can just picture PF12 being a barbeque fest. One can dream right? LOL

I would not mind that at all, it would be rather tasty! Instead of pizza, we all chip in our money to pick up stuff to BBQ(burgers, hotdogs, steak chicken etc.) and have some people bring a few grills and let John work the magic. Or we could just have jdriller cook the stuff with that mag mod of his:devil:

3 days folks... 3 short days...

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
John's Chicken and Steak are to die for :devil:

The hotdogs, burgers and corn on the cob......SO GOOD :thumbsup:

OK, I've officiall made myself hungry again :crackup:

JediNight

Newly Enlightened
Ray, that was alot of food and alot of fun, plus the kids had a blast.
We gotta plan something for the xmas holidays. If you see how many lights I put on my house...Oh Boy!! :laughing:

I would love to help out with some cooking if you guys ever decide to go that route for any future PF event. I will plan ahead and get the day off for the next one. Sounds like I'm missing out on some good times.

John

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Number of Attendees: 42
----

:ohgeez:

MSax

Perfect! At last, PF11 has at last reached the point of being equivalent to the answer to the Ultimate Question - of Life, The Universe, and Everything. ;)

-Enrique
(42 - The Answer to the Ultimate Question, an old Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference, for those of you who haven't read the book.)

luxlover

Banned
Perfect! At last, PF11 has at last reached the point of being equivalent to the answer to the Ultimate Question - of Life, The Universe, and Everything. ;)

-Enrique
(42 - The Answer to the Ultimate Question, an old Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference, for those of you who haven't read the book.)
Enrique,
The new answer is 44. To what question does that apply in the book?

Jeff

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, Jeff, according to the Guide, that means that you must vote two people off the island in order to maintain proper equilibrium. Those voted off the island can contest their banishment by engaging in a battle of Lumens with the purveyor of the establishment, but the point is mostly moot since few people could readily beat Mr. Spit.