PF14! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Patriot

Flashaholic
Long time no contact Paul!! How are things? I use my Maratecs frequently--thanks to you! Also, despite the fact that you miss the BVH Blitz I sure am appreciative you passed along this gem to nein166, a most worthy successor! I got to see it in action along with my MaxaBeam and other muscle lights!

Karl

Hey Karl, yes...it's been too long. Things are well though. I'm very glad to hear that you're using and enjoying your Maratacs. They make handy and inexpensive little pocket lights!

I'm glad that a great enthusiast like nein166 picked up the BVH Blitz because you and he are both active in the get-togethers. It's great that others can experience it. I remember when he purchased it from me that you were eager to see it in action at future PF's and you finally did. Always fun to get the the "big lights" isn't it. :thumbsup:

Habeagle

Newly Enlightened
This was my very first PhotonFest and I was blown away by all of the people and the lights and the knives!!!!!

Milky, I think is it a true love of flashlights and flashlight people that you open your home to such an event. Thanks for making this all possible.

I have to say that I have never seem so many flashlights in one place. The sizes and shapes and power and output and materials of these flashlights was amazing!

It was great to finally meet the "black hole" that I have heard so much about at the FCW trips. I can see why and how so many flashlights have fallen victim to it.

Thanks to everyone for so freely showing off their prized possessions and having the patience to talk with a newbie such as me about all of this.

I really had a wonderful time and hope to attend many more of the PF events.

Mike "HabEagle"

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
I am glad you had a great time. Thanks for signing your username, because I thought it was either an uncommon name or you liked the Beagle breed of dogs. So what does 'Hab' refer to?

By the way . . .

:welcome:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, have clearance from Mrs. Milky. PF15 will take place on Saturday, November 6th. I'll get the PF15 thread posted over the weekend and link it here when ready.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl : I'm not calling it " lost" yet. I'm sure it will turn up......:(

November 6th works, see everyone then.

Data : I have 2 high amperage batteries in case you are bringing the TL. Just give me a shout.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl : I'm not calling it " lost" yet. I'm sure it will turn up......:(

November 6th works, see everyone then.

Data : I have 2 high amperage batteries in case you are bringing the TL. Just give me a shout.

What u got? car batteries? I have not decided if I will bring it. I can not load it by myself onto the truck, it is too heavy. So I do not know if I can bring it.

Latest posts