PF21! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool PF22! Hi Scott and everyone. Well the ONLY date in October that works for me is the 18th. Nov. 1st also works. I hope either of those dates works for you Scott, and everyone else. :)

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I could make most non-holiday weekend November dates work. Early November might be warmer/more pleasant than later....but, Nov 22 is a dark moon, which is nice for this sort of event. :whistle:

October might be short notice for many people, though....10/25 is only a 3% moon...pretty good too.

Does that ring any schedule bells?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody into going to shot this year? I am thinking it would be a good year as it looks like Greta is taking care of cool stuff for us. She needs a head count soon. Come on who is in? Stan, Dizzy, Scott, Carrot, Kid9p, nein166, sledhead, TB, WadeF, jdriller, mendhammarsh (they have Pizza there) ... others?

The decision has to be made now if I am to get us in. It takes time to get the passes. So I mean lets decide now, not next month!!!

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Its AT the shot show, but Greta said the CPF party could be attended w/o being an attendee at the shot show...but it seems a bit crazy to go to the shot show, but not SEE the exhibits, etc....just hang out outside the venue?

Any of us attending the shot show itself?

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nov 15th works for me! It will be good to see the guys again! I'll give you a call Dave. Really tempted to do SHOT this time, also.