• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Photos of OR Triples, The BOSS is here Post away!

flashlight nut

Enlightened
yqxKEAy.jpg

1BMW2YP.jpg

RFey8nI.jpg

Some sold to make way for new additions but all amazing lights.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
like the way how you install your lanyard and bead/s. beautiful set! thanks for sharing.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
<attachment removed>

How's your patina doing? Interested to see how they are holding up? :candle:

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
How's your patina doing? Interested to see how they are holding up? :candle:
Mine's showing some additional wear, but doing fine otherwise. One thing I didn't expect with the patina finish was for it to be equal to say, a stonewashed titanium light. It's great, and one of my favorite lights ever.

I'm so jealous. I wanted a polished silver for myself but there was only one in the whole set so I had to see if it sold before taking it for myself. :eek:

Awesome finish!

The BOSS is one of my very favorites in both form and function. I couldn't resist the polished silver finish! If only we could convince you guys to make one in Damascus and mokume! In case that may ever happen, I've got to just say "I'll take it" now, just to make sure I'm first....lol.. great torches!!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
BOSS update at my place......

7075 Patina - Vintage Brass - Copper Patina - 7075 HA Satin Black all with red scondary except the 7075 patina which has an amber

bosses-k.jpg

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the vintage brass the most. Followed by the satin black which get´s used most of the time out of these four.

Eric