• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pineapple Brass/TI closeout prices / Will reduce prices till they are gone

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its not possible to bore an E-series body to accept 18650 batteries, you would end up with no metal to hold the top threads. Thats why all e-series 18650 bodies are made of two parts. 17670's are OK

Pablo

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made a Surefire U2 18650 body, it is possible to do it because the U2 head is male, so I had to remove the top threads and bore the body to make the female threads, this allowed to make the tube wider.

Take a look:
piu2-01.jpg

piu2-05.jpg

I think I still have some of these custom bodies, or should I say recustomized custom bodies :D

Pablo

reptiles

Enlightened
As someone that ordered a Ti pineapple and never rec'd it; I highly recommend "insurance" (and some luck.)

Since Argentina doesn't seem to offer postal insurance on these, Peu charges about a third extra on each; so he can replace upto 1 out of every 3 shipped, without losing money.

It isn't real insurance, but Peu seems like a trustworthy fellow.

Mine was shipped with signature confirmation (I had no idea; I foolishly went to work the day it was almost delivered) but by the time I figured out it was at the post office 10 days later; it was sent back to Argentina.

Of course, it had Peu's return address on it as well as mine; but was never heard from again. The mail monster ate it.

I had tracking number, etc. but each country pointed to the other when I tried to locate it. Peu said he never got it back. I waited over three months before I gave up on it.

Regards,

Mark

Last edited:

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sad story, post office leaves a notice and holds the piece for a month to be picked up, but they do a lousy job at returning it to sender. I never ever received a returned to sender envelope...

Pablo